AeroGarden Grow - 5 weeks in

@Kimmyann253 ! Hand Santizer is killing me GIF_20210106_210107

1 Like

That’s alright @DollarBill. I’m not paying attention to your hands :rofl:

1 Like

Ahhhhh. Help!!! @Mrb53004 & @dmtscravey. There’s white spots on some of my leaves. I know it’s probably fungus. What do I do?? Cut the spots off?? Spray it with something?? I REFUSE to lose my baby.

In other news…

The top stems I fimmed

One of the side stems I topped

2 Likes

Are you misting her with anything? If it is mold, a simple 9 parts water, 1 part milk, spray (when lights go off or when you just turn them on). Do not be afraid to douse her with that solution. You can use it daily…try for at least 3 days. Wait, look, treat again. If it is mold, you can preventative spray with that milk solution once every 3/4 days and get a little more air circulation going. Its mold or you dripped your nutes on her leaves when changing out the tank. It drips from the underside of the cover. Good Fim job, good topping job.

3 Likes

@Kimmyann253 :smile:

:clap:

1 Like

Looks like you’ve done that before the fiming looks good and the topping looks like it’s in the exact spot great job.

1 Like

I was in there taking care of my fungus problem and I decided to pull the stems down more. As I’m doing that, it finally hit me about what you guys were saying with pulling the stems down more. I mean, I did get it but now I really get it. See…visuals. That last pic really helped to see where She could’ve been. Now I’m truly kicking myself for hacking her all up. Oh well, that’s what this was about right?? Learning!!!

Oh, and I figured out why I had that fungus problem. I forgot to turn the humidifier off before I left for work so it was just a matter of too much moisture.

3 Likes

So now you have EXPERIENCE. Your next grow will be so much easier for you now that you know the procedures before hand. Just make sure you use RED nail-polish to match your RED shoes when performing these actions and providing pics!

1 Like

Like that red, do you?? My toes are matching as well. Lol. :heart:

I agree with @Mrb53004 on everything he said. Just saying.

1 Like

Nah, I done liekit…I LOVE IT. Look at me now, all hot and bothered with fantasies running through my brain. Oh woman oh woman

1 Like

Oh boys. You’re making me blush :kissing_closed_eyes: I will have to come up with a special pic some time along this journey :high_heel:

1 Like

Don’t say that, all the dirty old men will tell you they want a naughty girl pic…
One of the Matrix movies had Woman in Red Dress, or even Roger Rabbit

2 Likes

Ok. So I have new stems starting to grow. However, some of them are covered by leaves. Should I trim just those leaves that block the light getting to these stems?? I’m just so afraid to over do it again.

PS. I don’t mind dirty old men :wink:

1 Like

It depends on how far down the branch they are. Remember, we only want flowers / branches at node 2 and 3…the rest get clipped. That gives us a top, 4 branches (2 branches each node). Nothing to be afraid of. The worst that can happen is DO-OVER. Do not be afraid, it is like children. Some take discipline better than others but the people who wrote the books on raising kids burned all copies and we are left to figure it out on our own

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 :wave:

@Kimmyann253 Chop Chop FIM on a Feminized GG #4 at 9 1/2 Weeks :laughing: :laughing: Unshackled

3 Likes

Sorry it’s been a while. She’s grown quite a bit. Now do I trim or just let her be??

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 If it were my plant I would remove everything with the red X but probably not all at one time. Anything that gets full five-seven finger the size of those leaves that’s below the canopy take him out that will let the plant concentrate on new growth in the bud

areas. But if they’re at the top of the stem by the bud leave those. I’m sure other people will chime in also and let you know what they think. She’s looking really good and healthy though you’re doing a great job.

3 Likes

Yes, been waiting on you! You were right, we were waiting for that SEXY PIC and THERE IT IS!!
Time to flip but he’s right, just get the UNDERBRUSH cleared out. You had mold so you know what to do…let her breathe and flip the lights to 12/12…A week or so and your FLOWERS WILL BLOOM…
Missed you

2 Likes

You guys are awesome!!! Thank you. I seriously appreciate visuals as much as you do. The mold/fungus is not an issue anymore. I couldn’t find a spray bottle so I just cut the infected leaves off. That was last week and as you see it didn’t bother her one bit. I will trim a few leaves tonight and some more in a couple of days and I will flip her on Sunday. That’s when the new week starts for her. Hopefully, seeing her flower will give me the spark I need to get out of this funk I’m in.

3 Likes