AeroGarden Grow - 5 weeks in

So I can still fim, even in the flowering stage??

You are not in the flowering stage yet, you only flipped. You have a couple weeks where this would work and you can also consider going back to 14+ hr light.

1 Like

I think I would go ahead and fim those at least this would be the perfect time because like Mrb53004 said she won’t start Flowering for another 10 days probably and she will recover just in time to Blossom for you. COME ON GIVE IT A TRY!!

1 Like

Kim, I would Un-flip (made up word) and then trim/ Let it grow out another 3-4 weeks, then flip. This will almost double your yield

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 your Auto is running off and leaving my Feminized

@Kimmyann253 GG#4 Feminized

2 Likes

It’s not an Auto Bill. Lol

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 is it Reg? or Fem?

1 Like

Feminized…

Ok guys. I “unflipped” her since we are now making the word official. Thanks @Mrb53004. Now what?? Top or Fim?? Which ones do I top??

I spread her out more so she should grow even. That main stem is super hard so no HST happening there. The two I’m pointing at are the very top stems.

I tried to get in there so you can see what’s going on.

Tell me what to do Sensei.

2 Likes

Fim the top stems. It will slow them down so the other stems catch up. Top the tops of the other branches.

2 Likes

I agree fim those two main stems and then top the ends of the rest of the branches and everything will catch up and you’ll have a great canopy.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of cutting :confounded:. But I trust you guys. And like you said, I’m doing it for the learning experience

1 Like

2 tops = 2 cuts (fim)
branches (nodes) :: only cut the tops, not the lower nodes from those branches…Not a lot of trimming but results will blow you away.
Here is my Alaskan Purple auto. She is month and a half old. I planted her offset (not in the middle of the pot) to make LST easier. No ties, only staples

2 Likes

I know they’re a little Elementary but here are a couple of pictures to help explain what we are saying.

3 Likes

Love visuals. So now I know who’s getting what. Thank you. I already did move the LST yesterday or Sunday.

2 Likes

That is one healthy looking plant you have there, those stalks are impressive! This is what your branch could look like if all works out (my fingers are crossed for you)

5 Likes

Thank you but probably not after the hack job I did. Guess we’ll see

1 Like

It’s never a hack job it’s just considered a beginners lesson. And now that you’re an intermediate grower you won’t have that lesson again.

3 Likes

That’s for sure. Thanks

1 Like

@Kimmyann253

i hack :person_fencing: them to pieces :laughing: it’s still double posting, i wonder why

1 Like