AeroGarden Grow - 5 weeks in

You guys are awesome!!! Thank you. I seriously appreciate visuals as much as you do. The mold/fungus is not an issue anymore. I couldn’t find a spray bottle so I just cut the infected leaves off. That was last week and as you see it didn’t bother her one bit. I will trim a few leaves tonight and some more in a couple of days and I will flip her on Sunday. That’s when the new week starts for her. Hopefully, seeing her flower will give me the spark I need to get out of this funk I’m in.

2 Likes

We have missed you! Anything I can do to help get that funk off you let me know(read that twice didn’t you) Lol
Welcome back my Canna friend

2 Likes

So this is after the first trimming. What else should I trim??

1 Like

Me!..I just had to say that. You know, guys…we would jump off a cliff with a towel as a parachute if we didn’t have women to tell us how dumb we can be…and I could not resist the opportunity, I saw an open mouth, I mean door and I stuck my foot in it.
At this point, you have really exposed your self to many new things, now flip her and prepare to learn some more. You will have a week or so respite before the flowering begins

1 Like

Omg Mike your killing me with all these thoughts you just put in my head because I’m in that kind of mood. Opened mouths and exposing myself. I’m trying to be a good girl in here!!! You’re making it hard.

So no more trimming??

If this was my plant I would remove these three and then see how it goes from there.

That will open up a little more light and air to the interior of the plant