AeroGarden Grow - 5 weeks in

We have missed you! Anything I can do to help get that funk off you let me know(read that twice didn’t you) Lol
Welcome back my Canna friend

3 Likes

So this is after the first trimming. What else should I trim??

2 Likes

Me!..I just had to say that. You know, guys…we would jump off a cliff with a towel as a parachute if we didn’t have women to tell us how dumb we can be…and I could not resist the opportunity, I saw an open mouth, I mean door and I stuck my foot in it.
At this point, you have really exposed your self to many new things, now flip her and prepare to learn some more. You will have a week or so respite before the flowering begins

2 Likes

Omg Mike your killing me with all these thoughts you just put in my head because I’m in that kind of mood. Opened mouths and exposing myself. I’m trying to be a good girl in here!!! You’re making it hard.

So no more trimming??

1 Like

If this was my plant I would remove these three and then see how it goes from there.

That will open up a little more light and air to the interior of the plant

2 Likes

@dmtscravey - they create the SOLAR canopy. It helps with the photosynthesis so I would not remove them. As long as there is air underneath and the photons are hitting the tips, it is good to leave them. A SOLAR canopy is a cover that shades everything underneath but provide the greatest exposure for light photons.
No more trimming…yet
@Kimmyann253 - woman, you are a trip…Would definitely hang with you

2 Likes

If you say so. I need to start growing me some Autos so I can torture the pour things and see how they do LOL you’re probably wise to listen to Mrb53004 he knows more about the Autos than I do.:grin::v:

2 Likes

@dmtscravey she’s not an auto but a feminized seed. I like to torture too :smiling_imp:

@Mrb53004 I’ll hang with you anytime. Maybe after this covid shit dies down. I could use a good trip. Ha

2 Likes

So I went to check on her this morning and was rearranging some leaves and noticed a break.

Idk how long it was like that but I pulled her up and tried taping but still looks pretty sad. The learning never stops

1 Like

Do not worry about the break. We tape, glue (elmers), stint or just leave them and they heal over. A knuckle will form, much like a broken bone where excess calcium will repair the break.
Sometimes we loose a branch…it happens.

2 Likes

Leave the tape, & talk to her!! Keep us posted

3 Likes

@Kimmyann253 :grin: LoL @ this Runt

Knots ALL Over :laughing:

1 Like

@DollarBill Your runt is so cute :heart_eyes: knots and all.

1 Like

Ugh. I just noticed how dry my skin is. So embarrassed. I figured it wasn’t a huge deal. She still seems to be growing just fine.

1 Like

Yup, I saw that on YouTube. Funny I had same thoughts about my hands. Aging is a b***h lol

2 Likes

You got a vid on YouTube?? Send the link.

So I was wrong. Looks like we lost it :cry:. No worries though. I’m sure I’ll have plenty others.

“Clarissa”…“IT RUBS THE LOTION”…Silence of the Lambs
When you have a damaged branch, do not try to straighten it out. Just get the wound supported. It is ok, she will survive.

2 Likes

“OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN”…Ha. I was just talking about that. Lol. Any who…that’s what I did, tried straightening it. So next time just leave it?? How do you support it without straightening it??

PS. I actually did put lotion on before taking that pic :rofl:

The Mind…a terrible thing…
we do not straighten them, we let them grow as is. As they repair, we can train the new growth after a while but we leave the injured area alone

1 Like