AeroGarden Grow #2

yes, toss it. If it is mold, you do not want those spores to go anywhere else

2 Likes

For the most part she’s looking good. But wtf nutes do I need!!! This is driving me crazy.

2 Likes

you should expect some of the leaves to give up their life for the flowers. Fall usually has this affect on plants as they get closer to maturity (harvest time). If the TOPS are ok looking, ignore. The leaves show deficiencies like Magnesium. Do you use or have cal/mag?
In soil, i would add dolomite lime (the finer the easier it gets to the plant. In water, lime is not really water soluble.
Magnesium helps and if you have epson salts (plain) 1 teaspoon for a GALLON of water and SPRAY, do not put in the reservoir
Blackstrap molasses contains both calcium and magnesium and you can add a few DROPS to the reservoir

2 Likes

I almost forgot…root-rot, which happens much more in hydro than soil / mixtures makes leaves turn yellow

Often plants will have a few yellow leaves by harvest time! This is completely normal and nothing to worry aboutimage

4 Likes

Holy cow! About a yard of soil in there, bet those roots were wild!

2 Likes

pics of half of my first grow. Rest was in the tent… How can they get light and air in there
I took all the leaves that started to turn colors and I trimmed the larger fan leaves to keep her open.

5 Likes

Looks pretty in the sun. You can purchase grow lights. I have an inexpensive one over my pot. I plan on getting a better bigger one once I set up my own hydro system. You can use a fan for air circulation which is one thing I keep forgetting to do :shushing_face:

1 Like

I do have cal/mag and just put some extra in. Thank you for telling me that it can be a normal thing for the leaves to turn. The flowers look real good, I was just worried about her not getting the nutes she needed

1 Like

Just showing her off at this point.

6 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Not Fair LoL …way to Go!!

2 Likes

the tops of the blue pail grow are ready. You can cut them and leave the lower buds to continue a little more. Really looks nice, you must have some smell goin on there girl

4 Likes

Oh yea. They’re smelling great. You sure it’s not too soon?? The trikes aren’t even showing amber yet

2 Likes

the LAST pic - of the single bud - that is READY!

3 Likes

Well alrighty then. She will be harvested. Now you are basing this on just the pistoles right??

1 Like

yes, if they are that mature, so are the trikes
One goes with the other. You do NOT have to cut the WHOLE plant, just the finished buds

4 Likes

@Kimmyann253 :v::blush: Holy Sweet Buds Spotify

2 Likes

Haven’t checked in for a while. Looking good. :grin:

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 ← got to high on her own grow :laughing: Kimmy deserves a Prize for a Fine Grow and i do mean Fine

4 Likes

@Kimmyann253
You have us ALL sitting on pins and needles wondering how it went / is going / will go
Inquiring minds (and us nosey bodies) want to know

3 Likes

So sorry guys. Work has been crazy. Life in general has been crazy.

So if I’m going by just the pistils, then the pot grow is definitely done. I will harvest it now.

On the AeroGarden for the most part the pistils are all dark but a few still have newish pistils on them. Does that mean they need more time??

3 Likes