AeroGarden Grow #2

Ok kids, here we go again!!! My first grow ever was a success in my eyes. I learned a lot on my journey. Now, it’s time to put that knowledge to work. This will be my second grow ever. Attempting to grow Frankenstein, an indica dominant auto seed. A complete opposite from my last grow. I’m being told autos grow faster. Should I get my roller skates 🛼 ready?? Lmao. Jk. In the great words of Spongebob Squarepants “I’M READY!!!”

Ok. I may be a little high. :flushed:

@Mrb53004 @kmac03 @Hippy1978 @Mikey @Adcrag @MDBuds @Munchy @Jared @Kronic @mikes

9 Likes

Wutttttt? Quick question, is it open mike night? There sure are a bonus amount of folk with that name.

I also feel like a two year old because I have always been horrible at window shopping because it depresses me. Please make this plant better than all the plants that ever were. Thank you!

3 Likes

Add another seed as backup…you always need / want an ace up your sleeve or at least CYA (cover your ask me gain)

4 Likes

Excited to see how it goes. :blush:

2 Likes

@kmac03 Lmfao I was thinking the same thing. Imma gonna start confusing them if we get any more.

I will grow this one the very best I can. :heart:

@Mrb53004 yes, I followed your instructions. There are two seeds. I did pussy out a little and just kept it at two. If they are both viable I’ll grow them both.

4 Likes

Go for it Kimmyann, if the weed is as good as edgar winters tune ''frankenstein" it will be awsome, pretty sure you will have 2, looks like you got a good handle on things.looking forward to watching your next grow!

3 Likes

I’m so elated for you, I have never had Frankenstein before, you GROW GIRL!

I certainly hope this is as successful as the last one. You did fantastic and I’m sure you will have more knowledge this time around. This forum is wonderful for help too, as you know.

Can’t wait to see your next adventure. I might try an auto next time, just for the hell of it. Keep us posted.

2 Likes

And they’re off…

5 Likes

Nice Mycs! Hahaha! I see what you did there. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Kids grow so fast these days. Lol. But why do they look so different??

3 Likes

I look different, too. I guess my old genetics are kicking in. Haha! They will sort themselves out soon enough, I’m sure.

3 Likes

I MAY have given you f1/2 seeds…the genetics can be less than perfect so just give them time to mature and see where they go.

3 Likes

So how can you tell if it’s a male plant vs a female?? How soon can you tell??

boys have balls…

Cannabis pre-flowers appear at the base of leaves when male plants are about 3-4 weeks old , and female plants are 4-6 weeks old
you have to look carefully at the nodes…
image -girls

6 Likes

Ahhh. Thank you. I should’ve known better. How could I forget about the balls. Lol.

2 Likes

Definitely not twins. Lol

2 Likes

So the one is looking pretty limp but still growing. Are we ok with limp?? (Ha ha ha, nooooo) Should I toss her?? (Wow, I just can’t help it)

5 Likes

noooooooo…mr bill
one might be a boy so no tossing now…Could be a sleeper for all you know

4 Likes

I’d wait it out and see what happens. I’m interested, too. Questions because I’m curious: Why is she looking so nuted up back there? Do you think because she’s so broad and healthy that she’s too close to the light or is she just hungry already? This is Frankenstein, right? (I’m all over the place)

2 Likes

Yea that’s Frankenstein. I don’t think the light is too close. I moved it up as soon as the sprouts were uncovered. Maybe she don’t like competition and decided to show her aloha side. Lol.

2 Likes