AeroGarden Grow #2

Can I also get recommendations on a good quality light for growing?? I’m still going with a hydro set up but I think I have outgrown the AeroGarden.

1 Like

the light will be based on the environment. How much room do you have to grow (length, width, height)

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 :v::wink: Google: Amazon LED Bloom Plus 1000w - they’re affordable enough to buy TWO!!

1 Like

Ya got advice on the post before the lights?? With the pistils

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 pick one bud on each plant and top that bud 3/4’s of an inch to tell that bud to stop growing up and start growing fat… look again in a day or two See the change there

1 Like

Oooooo. Never thought of that.

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 i think you should start getting ready to :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Smoke that Stuff

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 your girls are beautiful :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yummy! :laughing: Aerogarden buds sure look tasty, Good Job!

5 Likes

Thank you @DollarBill. I’m wondering if I have time to do that trick you said on topping the buds

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 like i said, top one bud a plant as a trigger to tell the bud to stop growing up and fatten out. it’s a trigger to the whole plant. after a bunch of years you’ll finally end up brave enough to top that biggest best glorious bud :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Beer Can Buds, watch these four videos and see how they top flowering buds it’s not as scarey as you might think https://youtu.be/F82GbeCmpH0 :wink: https://youtu.be/1UnRoU10m4Y Hydro

1 Like

wow, videos didn’t work for me and i’ve watched them oodles of times :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: you have to watch the videos and find where they top buds

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 on that first video at day 35 or just before is where they Nip the bud tip :wave: i do it sometimes up to harvest or even when it’s stems are ready to handle some weight on the plant

3 Likes

Sorry guys. I know it’s been a while. So the stuff I cured from the pot is nice but the high doesn’t last very long. I’m still growing the AeroGarden one hoping to get some of those trichomes in the cloudy stage. Most of them still look clear. There is no more new pistils that I’ve seen. Idk. What do you think??

4 Likes

Kimmy
these are done. the longer you wait to take them down, the more the thc degrades

4 Likes

I agree, it looks well done

3 Likes

And so she hangs

4 Likes

Ugh. I’m an idiot. I let her dry for too long. Should I even bother to trim at this point?? I got the grow part down but now I need to know how to cure. :cry:. I’m seriously upset at myself

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 it’s an Over Grow. it only takes a week on most strains to over grow… Same thing happens in the wild on seed buds so nature can broadcast the seeds by wind. Not every strain can go to Amber Trichs and also, individual plants are picky in their own way about harvest time. next time harvest earlier. Always snap some stems during cure. Cure plants until smaller bud stems snap when you bend them

2 Likes

Yea I was bending the stems and they never snapped. They would just bend so I let them sit longer. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

you can always rehydrate…

3 Likes