AeroGarden Grow #2

I have seen plants come back from much worse, I think you will be ok.

1 Like

I never personally celebrated, but happy pride month, great nails! :v:

1 Like

Thank you!!! :rainbow::rainbow_flag: :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Yay!!! You guys were right. She is bouncing back quite nicely. I will be moving one to a pot this weekend.

4 Likes

Compared to the last grow, see the difference in the plant/s? These are really MONSTERS! You can see why we used the FRANKENSTEIN branding…

2 Likes

Oh yea definitely. I trimmed a lot of the dead leaves like you said to. I didn’t want to go overboard so I only did the worse ones. Gonna keep an eye on them and give them a couple days before getting rid of some more.

1 Like

Transference of plant to pit took place. Waiting on my light to get here. Trying to bring the other one towards the center. Looking good so far.

2 Likes

Gee, it is ENORMOUS ALREADY…and all that after forgetting to water…gonna be a killer set of plants

3 Likes

Growing together but separated. So far so good.

6 Likes

Sooooooo. They’re getting bigger.

3 Likes

I was thinking of you last night (oh, in a good way)…Wondering where they were at. Your aero exploded and the potted looks great too. EXCELLENT TRAINING…I see you learned some very good skills…

4 Likes

Well I have very good teachers :wink:. I am noticing, the one in the pot, was easy to train. The one in the AeroGarden, however, the stalks seem to be tougher/harder. Like I would bring it down and they break. I wasn’t even pulling hard. I broke two or three already. Not saying it’s a bad thing. As long as they are growing.

1 Like

Looking really good. Keep it up!

1 Like

So here’s where I’m at. @Mrb53004 should I be changing the light schedule??

1 Like

I would flip them now, but go with your gut. Since it is your second aerogrow.

1 Like

how much room do you have to reach the light? And weren’t these auto or were these the photo frankenstein?

1 Like

I believe all the ones you gave me were auto.

2 Likes

Then I would NOT flip…leave the lights where they are. Flowering should take place all by itself without and prompting on your side

can you lower the light over the potted plant. About halfway from where it is now…cut the space between the plant top and the light in half. If not, try putting something under the plant to raise it, could use MORE LIGHT

1 Like

I believe I can lower it

wow they look great kimmyann!!

1 Like