AeroGarden Grow #2

@Kimmyann253 challenges are the exciting part of growing :wink: 3 Days of Darkness

1 Like

How do you do that??

1 Like

OFF TOPIC!!! I just got my anniversary badge. Lol. It’s been a year already!!! :flushed:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I actually have those. Thank you though. Should I use one or two in a 64oz mason jar??

1 Like

if they are size 8, 1 for a 32OZ (quart). If you have 64oz jars, use 2…you cannot use too many but you can use NOT ENOUGH. Once they are re-hydrated, reduce the amount of packs in a jar. You will know day to day how your bud feels

2 Likes

Thank you. Always good to have a little instruction

1 Like

In the jar with two Boveda packs. Now how often do I open it again?? I forget

3 Likes

if it was dry (you said you let them dry too long), you only have to open to check how they feel (if they pick up / absorb some moisture). They will go from dry and crumbly to a little pliable. THey do not need to breathe so just keep it closed in a dark cool closet / drawer
have you puffed any to check quality / taste?
You will start to notice a change in smell (more potent), color (the GREEN will start changing to brown) as they cure (age - like a fine wine)

2 Likes

I have not tried any yet but I will today. They do feel like they’re picking up moisture nicely. I’m happy they were able to bounce back. Thank you to everyone for all the advice!!!

1 Like

Ok. I tried it. I’m high AF and it didn’t take much. But I think I’m a lightweight anyway. Still……good shit

4 Likes