AeroGarden Grow - 2 weeks in

It’s been 2 weeks now and she’s really starting to take off. You guys warned me. She’s growing like a weed. Ha ha. She’s even starting to straighten her kinky stalk. The humidifier I added to the room has really been helping to regulate the humidity and temperature. I’ll change her water today giving her fresh nutes. So far so good. I’m getting excited!!!

10 Likes

Nice fat indica leaves on that last picture

2 Likes

Nice! But oh you just wait lmao. Unless thats the strain Low Ryder it will definitely out grow that aerogarden. It will get to a point where the lights start burning the leaves. Ive been there trust me. Not trying to be discouraging but just want to give you a heads up. Either stay on the LST daily or transplant before the roots get too long. Best of luck and Happy Growing!

2 Likes

And your off and running. See, that wasn’t so hard,was it? The hard part starts after you are all finished and have fallen in love, developed a passion and just have to do better next time

4 Likes

@NibbleAbit. She’s more Sativa really. That’s if I got the correct seeds. Lol.

1 Like

@2Grow4Love. I think out of this whole grow, that’s what I worry about most and, unfortunately, have no other means to plant her. I’m just gonna have to suck it up and make it work and pray for the best outcome.

3 Likes

@Mrb53004. Yesssss. I think that’s already happening. Lol. Even if this doesn’t work, I don’t give up easy. I will keep at it until I get it right. Then, who knows, maybe I’ll be hired to do this somewhere. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m betting LST would do the trick

2 Likes

@Victor I do plan on doing that as well. Hopefully I can keep her within the lighting area. Thankfully, I got more lights that can expand that area.

3 Likes

The light will not be the problem. The roots will outgrow the basin as will the plant. You may have to build support/s for the plant so it does not tip over. Root crowding can occur becasue roots grow phenomenally in a hydro solution

2 Likes

@Mrb53004. I do plan on supporting the plant with the trellis (or whatever it’s called) that came with the AeroGarden along with some LST. As for the roots, idk what’s gonna happen but hoping for the best. Thankfully, she’s by herself in there so no fighting over space.

3 Likes

Giver her time. She will amaze you, have growth spurts that blow you mind…just like kids

1 Like

I’m a believer!!! I am amazed how much she grows in just one day. The above pics were yesterday.

This was just this morning

And I’m pretty sure when I check her tonight she’ll be grown more.

3 Likes

Yep. Growing. Growing. Growing. I’m sorry if I bore you guys with all the pics but I’m amazed at what I’m accomplishing.

6 Likes

Keep the pics coming!

2 Likes

WOW! day by day, such growth is spectacular to see, even if it not ours. Keepum commin

2 Likes

@Victor, @Mrb53004. Thanks guys. I really appreciate the encouragement.

This morning’s pic.

It’s too soon to prune right?? Just wondering about those little growths between the main stalk and the off shoots.

Hey @kmac03. Where’s your two cents?? Miss you girl.

5 Likes

So glad you tagged me. I get lost in this place and I thought you just weren’t posting.

She looks amazing!!! Is she ‘summoning’ you yet?

2 Likes

@kmac03. Summoning as I can’t stop going in the room and looking at her then yea, I’m hooked. Lol.

3 Likes

This is just a test for you so you really have nothing to loose. Get out your scissors and FIM the tip. Do you know what fimming is?

2 Likes