AeroGarden Grow - 2 weeks in

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. I can tell by her energy. I’d be staring at her all the time, too. Can you please remind me what pheno?

1 Like

@Mrb53004. I do know what fimming is. I’m just too nervous to try it so soon. I wanna wait till she has decent space between the nodes. I was just wondering about the “extra” leaves if I should get rid of them now or wait.

@kmac03. She’s Strawberry Cough, a sativa dominant, so I know she’ll grow quickly. At least that’s what I read about sativas.

2 Likes

That’s the pheno I keep looking at. She must have something for me, huh? Normally I don’t like strawberry anything outside of the fruit so I tend to avoid it.

Email incoming.

2 Likes

Well, it was on two different lists I was looking at so I just had to try it. I looked up best tasting strain and best strains for sex and she was on both. Now, I’ll have a tasty treat and enhanced stimulation. :joy::rofl::heart:

3 Likes

I would fim or top before I defoliate. You do not defoliate at this stage. You have enough of an apical tip to either fim or top it. It is just a little snip…She will recover easily and branch of so your growth is started to be managed. You can then focus on wide rather than tall, especially with strawberry cough. It is sativa based and they like to get long and stretchy

1 Like

Woot!!! People take that for granted, don’t they? Definitely not anything they teach in sex ed. They teach all of the good stuff and nothing of what happens next hormone sweep. Anyway, you are too young for all that, I’m sure.

3 Likes

@DollarBill. Where you at?? I want your opinion too please.

1 Like

@Mrb53004. I’m thinking you may be right. Given the space I have and the strain an early top may be beneficial.

1 Like

@kmac03. I’m not that young but, tbh, I don’t have issues in that department either. I’m just exploring anything and everything to spice it up…and I mean everything!!! Lmao. I am at that age where I don’t give a shit what others think.

3 Likes

Good for you for owning it! :dancer:t2:

3 Likes

@Kimmyann253 Beautiful Healthy Queen :v: Way To Go as long as it’s happy leave it alone if you Feel otherwise; you’re batting it’s going to be a Homerun in the Big Girl League anyway.

1 Like

@kmac03 @Mrb53004 @Kimmyann253 @MDBuds Merry Christmas

Lemmon Breath (indica dominant) THC - 17.25% / CBD - .78% that little bit of relaxation the CBD gives allows that high grade Kush potency to feel like 30% it’s like a 2nd go to after Moon Rocks :laughing: here’s a baby Male Plant i butchered Little Stress Going On

4 Likes

Nice to see you! I hope you are well.

3 Likes

@kmac03 been moving our daughter and grandson’s things up here to our place. We have them quarantined at home for their move back home. insulated, Re-sheetrocked, blew mud and remodeled the guest house to accomidate them both. Life is Love of it so Stay Safe

4 Likes

Good to see your words and hear all are safe and well. :pray::v:

2 Likes

Thank You @kmac03 we are at 500,000 cases of Covid in Arizona. The people down in the valleys are finally scared. Couldn’t smoke my medicine with my 13 year old grandson in the house and would never say no to our daughter who works at a Cancer Center though from home mostly these days (so the remodel that spanked me was neccesary) if you don’t see me just know i’m out cold asleep preparing for more Family Stuff at 67 years old WooHoo!

3 Likes

Cherish it, My Friend. With every ounce of your being. Stay safe and healthy! :herb:

3 Likes

@DollarBill. Glad to hear from you. Thanks for your input. Stay safe out there. Don’t take on more than you can handle. :heart:

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253, not sure of cost, but this is all you. :star_struck: I wish I could gift it to you.

https://www.intelligentliving.co/self-sustaining-indoor-compost-planters

3 Likes

I dont see how the soil rises agin in the planting chamber. Cute though.

1 Like