33 DAYS from seedling

What are they???

2 Likes

Only remove those large fully developed leaves around the bottom of those tall stalks don’t remove anything up near the bud site. I try to keep three to four sets of leaves with the bud at least before doing any pruning. And remember for every leaf you take off 2 replace it pretty much,so the more you take off the bushier your plant will end up.

2 Likes

Going into week 5 now man and they are doing great! Closest to furthest, Blueberry X Big Devil, GG#4, White Widow, all HGCC autos!

7 Likes

Looking great keep up the good work :+1:

3 Likes

What he said…

3 Likes

Looking great! Loving the white widow!

3 Likes

Hey y’all out there in covid land, does anyone have an opinion on organic soil & organic nutes for me to consider for my 1st
SOIL grow?

I have some requirements.

• I DON’T WANT TO ADD AMENDMENTS
  • IF I CAN GET AWAY WITHOUT USING TEAS ETC, I’D LIKE THAT
  • SOILS THAT KEEP THE PH IN A RANGE WOULD BE HELPFUL

I gotta say, under the circumstances we all find ourselves, this community has been outstanding in the positivity & (playfulness), support, and just an all-around willingness to be helpful in whatever way possible.

My grow would be a disaster without the communities’ support.

I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE PERSON OR PERSONS OUT THERE FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT.

I WISH FOR Y’ALL TO HAVE THE VERY BEST OF HOLIDAYS AND A GLOWINGLY BRIGHT NEW YEAR.

MAY PEACE FIND YOUR HEART & HOUSEHOLDS.
:v:

3 Likes

I think they look good. Are you growing in the window or do you have ligjts??

1 Like

Thanks @GOLLO. I agree with you, this forum (people) have been great. Lots of fun. Merry Christmas

1 Like

@GOLLO
IMHO - you can do it all with soil but:
Your crop at the end of things will be diminished becasue of lack of amendments. You can / will reach the end of the rainbow but the pot of gold will be significantly smaller

I’m workin’ with a very limited space, and storage & mixing teas is not a viable option.

If I HAVE to mix amendments, I prefer dry.

I don’t know what my options are for dry organic amendments. I will however be on the lookout for them.

Any ideas? I’m just trying to get my research out of the way BEFORE I make a decision about which method, hydroponics or soil, works best for me.
My only negative about my setup with 6 plants is too much. Too hard to defoliate, without greatly disturbing the plants.

I’m thinkin’ 2-7 gal pots in my 2’ x 3’ cabinet. I have 45" horizontally to work with. What say you?

DWC is one of the most efficient methods to grow. It produces extraordinary results far outpacing most other grow methods. Why change? You will not surpass your return on investment switching to alternate methods of growing. Once you get that feeder tank down pat, automation gets easier. In soil,that doesn’t happen

@Mrb53004 because living soil FTW!

What is FTW???

What is FTW?? Ignorant minds want to know.

@GOLLO it means for the win.

The feeder/growing tank is cool, it is a hassle for me to change water. I don’t mind checking the h2o & ph, it kinda keeps me engaged.

I don’t know for sure if I stunted their growth, but all of my GDP’s are 12" tall, have stopped their stretch are deep into flower.

And for sure, I’ve crowded 6 plants where there should only be maybe 4 at max, and probably only 2 at a time, in my 2’ x 3’ x 6’ cabinet.
I germinated these girls in rockwool in their final resting place, a 3" net cup. For 2 weeks they looked pitiful.

On 11.11.20 I started germinating more seeds because I was certain the first group was gonna die. Two days after germinating, Ms. Kush and her Granddaddy’s bushed overnight. They looked healthy.
I still have the seedlings in a humidity dome, they have grown 2 or 3 sets of leaves, and roots are abundant, but I have nowhere to put them.

Since they all are autos, I don’t know how much was me, and how much was the plant.

My Blackberry Kush auto is pushin’ 22" tall, and she was germinated @ the same time as the GDP’s. She is still stretching.
I guess I’m looking to have my plants grow like the Blackberry kush.

Looking @ all the pics of plants with no training looking like prize bushes, I want to grow tall like y’all. I think it’s called “cannabis envy”.

The kush is doing what the others are not, pushing the limits of my cabinet.

What is IMHO? I’m a newbie to all of this abbreviation stuff.

IMHO= in my honest opinion.
Your space is about the same as mine only I have 2x4x5.6. You can get an awesome harvest with dirt and that space. I use Miracle-Gro organic soil and it doesn’t need any nutes for almost all the veg and only a couple of feedings during the flower period. Yesterday’s pics

1 Like

What do you mean by amendments do you not want to add any nutrients or just not micronutrients or whatever? Because you could probably get away with for feedings for a whole grow.