1st Outdoor Grow🤔

My OGK A 9 wks is building trichomes. She needing watering more. Its pretty hot here. Giving oxygenated h2O with BioThrive Grow.

1 Like

I moved the plants to a different corner of the garden that gets darker at night - as long as I don’t turn on the lights in the “back room”. Transplanted them into their final pots as well - 10 gallon fabric.

If they pass the height of the grapes which seems likely rather soon, they’ll start catching more light from the house and I may have to re-evaluate.

I’ve got another spot with nice sun and no risk of light leak - but it’s a bit farther from the house, and I’ll probably need a setup like @wnyrenegade to defend it from woodland creatures.

2 Likes

Man, the girls change everyday!! My EMA & Frankenstein A are 5 wks & looks like Pre-flower is coming soon.

My OGK is 13 wks & buds need to swell & trichomes are building. Cloudy, but no real amber yet.! Labelledwrong She. OGK A 20210730_135321|281x500
Always happy to have other :eyes: eyes look them over​:rofl::rofl:
Thanks & happy growing

1 Like

Ok yall, random question
Should I wash or disinfect My fabric pots since I used them outside. Concerned about bugs & such when I move back into my new tent setup??

Thanks

I’d just pressure wash em., if not just run hot water through them until clean and hang dry. I wouldn’t use any chemical cleaners…

Ok that makes since. I’m looking into DWC system. Learning

1 Like

Ok so I need some :eyes::eyes:s on my OGK 11ish wks old. I see cloudy trichomes & brown pistils, who do ya’ll see??

Planning to begin cold water feeding to increase trichomes & purple. Always open to advice.

Happy growing & have a good weekend!!

1 Like

Not sure my pictures came through of OGK 11ish wkks.

1 Like

I think I still see some clear ones…

I’m right here with ya! :fist_right: :hugs: Be strong! The wait is real! :rofl:

I gave my girls some ice cubes before bed tonight. Dang ice maker is froze up again though I’m gonna have to buy a bag of ice.

1 Like

THE WAIT IS BRUTAL!! she looks beautiful :heart_eyes:

Yikes, hey @Mrb53004 my EMA is a boy!! Just saw today, pulled out greenhouse, hope it did pollinate FRANKENSTEIN

Can’t believe how quick the sacks grew out.

1 Like

yea, they just kinda POP overnight. Gotta look at the nodes a little more carefully. They open in a second so careful removing. Wash becasue pollen can get on you and transfer

3 Likes

:astonished: hopefully it didn’t pollinate anything :crossed_fingers:

I hope my other girl is ok. I checked this morning. NOTHING​:clap::clap:

Well my girl is ok! Not doing much to her, want to see how she grows

Have a great weekend

1 Like

Good morning all, Happy Labor Day. So @Mrb53004 here’s my Frankenstein from you, I believe she’s doing well. She’s 3 wks into flower. Is it time to switch to Bloom?

Definitely don’t want to meds up. I’m sure shes enjoying the cooler temps & low rh. How’s everyone else outside doing??

Have a great day​:+1:t4::+1:t4:

1 Like

She LOOKS MARVELOUS DARLING, simply marvelous. I do not think I would change ANYTHING at this point…If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it

1 Like

Hi :wave::wave:all, hope with the cooling temps your girls are happy. Here’s my Frankenstein A 3 wks onto flower is starting to plump up.

Her trichomes are building, but should I move into closet at night for more darkness?

Have a great day​:+1:t4::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Hey @Mrb53004 look at our girl Frankenstein A 3 .5 wks into flower.
My neighbor’s outside light was affected my trichomes production. So I’m putting her in closet at night with ice cubes & fan to keep rh down.
Her buds & trichomes have increased alot.

Thinking mid October harvest. Thoughts??

seems spot on…the October moon… The full Moon will be Wednesday morning, October 20, 2021. If it does NOT GET TOO COLD, plan for then so
water only 2 weeks( oct 6) 3 days dry - no water (oct 3), 3 days dark (oct 1)
Oct 1, start water only, no more nutes, 14 day flush, 3 day dry out, 3 day dark and you harvest AT NIGHT on Oct 20