1st Outdoor Grow🤔

Dude :heart: the help, come on over & smoke her with me!!

Hope you & the girls are enjoying the cooler temps. Happy growing

Yesterday was the FIRST morning I opened my door and left it open for a breath of fresh air since MAY! We finally dipped to 100° daytime and are hitting low to mid 70’s at night. My buds are filling out! Crap, now I I have to move and there we go, the next mountain to climb. I might have to sell off my equipment, or some of it, if I cannot find a residence conducive to growing in and or out
I got 10 Gold Leaf auto (compliments MDBuds for the seed I pollinated. I am not sure if I mixed with GSC or Frankie auto…they may have to take a trip to the compost pile…19 days old
My GDP, GDP/GG4, AcapulcoGold and GSC auto I moved into a closet are in 2nd week of flower. I have 5 weeks left at this premise…they may have to get chopped early
se la vie…life is a b__tch, ain’t it
Per Rosannazannadanna - “If it ain’t one thing, it’s another”

3 Likes

Well @Mrb53004 our girl Frankenstein got caught in heavy downpour & branch broke ugh. I trimmed & it drying. Waiting for that dry snap lol.
The rest of plan is good tho

1 Like

remember, if it is still connected, secure it, tape it, tie it…even glue it…if it fell off, oh well, early harvest!

1 Like

Definitely early harvest, it’s gonna be a good Halloween treat!!

1 Like

So Frankenstein A is in the dark closet. Father is having surgery, so I hope to wet trim Friday (10/15), chop & hang.

Not sure if outdoor growing is for me. But I have some months to think about it.

Trying DWC individual pots when I get my new 4x4 set up.

1 Like

How is that Frankenstein coming along? Is it done yet?

Thanks for asking, she’s hanging, waiting for that snap. Then into the jars. A branch broke early & I got s small toke. Great for sleep!!
Happy growing, be safe & well

Hi all my lil Frankenstein Auto is hanging. Her smoke was good, but she had a lot of seeds. Is this normal @Mrb53004 ?? Are those seeds good to plant??

Happy growing friends.

if you got seeds, there was a male sac somewhere and she pollinated. You can plant those seeds but keep a wary eye for males. If the pollen came from some other plant, you have your first breeding project…The offspring ca be like the mother, the father, a little of both or something totally different like the mailman visited… :crazy_face:

Probably pollinated by the male I disposed of lol. Will be throwing away those seeds!!

It’s jarred & curing, will keep you posted.

Happy growing friend

I like to put fail seeds into a bird feeder. The birds seem to like them.

1 Like

don’t throw them away if they are nice seeds, mail them to me. Especially if they are Frankenstein strain…If they were pollinated with Frankenstein (male/female). That means they are at least f4 seeds. I can feminize from them. They just have to be decently formed seeds (brown, nice size)

Me too I would love some seeds @Adcrag don’t throw them away

Great @Mrb53004 email me your mailing address.

@Daddy1971 email [email protected] me your mailing address & I drop you some. Frankenstein is a good smoke, but I’m scared about them possibly be male lol.

Thank you very much my friend

Did you receive the email back

Yes @Daddy1971 I did
Take care

1 Like

Thank you very much my friend