1st Outdoor Grow🤔

Look :eyes: my tap roots sprouted, put in solo cups yesterday at 11 a.m.
@Mrb53004 sent me these, if the plants are like these seeds germination the plants will be SHE BEASTS. Fyi, removed domes, its humid here.

Let the fun begin.

4 Likes

My new girls are reaching for the sun lol.

Plan to transplant into 3 gal black pots tomorrow.

The greenhouse worked well last night. It rained all night & girls weren’t flooded. Have a fan & I cut rectangular openings in the end to all heat & humidity out. So far, so good. I think​:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Looking nice and strong. :v::upside_down_face:

I would not transplant this early…leave them in their starter cups until you get to the 3rd or even 4th node…then transplant. You want a healthy root mass before you transplant unless they are in an organic pod (peat, coco, etc) where you just place the entire thing into a container

2 Likes

Well I read this message too late my transplant them already. Will see

Hello all, here’s hoping you & your girls are failing well with all the heat, rain & humidity.

My Gelato P needs your expert opinion, cuz I have no idea where I’m at or what I should be doing.

Shes in a vented greenhouse, temps & rh ever changing.

She sprouted 2/11 (147 days). Help & thoughts

1 Like

I sure do wish she had some more trichomes, even though she looks like she’s milky and clear. Are you still feeding her? Of course, I’ve never grown outside, so take what I say with a grain of salt. (I’ll get back to it all one day!) I’d wait for others to who know more than me to chime in, of course.

when the temps are high, the buds are less dense…Potency is still good but it is harder to thicken them up. Try the ice baths at night for watering to bring the temps down, this will thicken the buds somewhat and help the terpenes better develop. If you have any co2, this is the time to add it

Well my OGK A is looking good. Gonna spray with Mike’s stuff tonight.

Thanks

3 Likes

Well the saga continues, my girls got some rain, I forgot to lower the greenhouse doors. Its dry today, so they’ll dry out. As I prepare to harvest my OGK, she’ll need to dry some before putting in dark.

1 Like

Our rain here has been crazy unpredictable and harsh I started my white widow autos and pineapple autos indoors will bring them outside tonight pics in the morning…your lady’s look lovely

Well it raining again, thank you lil greenhouse :heart::heart:

Good luck everyone :+1:t4::+1:t4:

4 Likes

Well here’s my one & only lst for my girl. Gave a big feeding & will begin bloom nutes on Wednesday. I think I’m a lil late with bloom switch. Definitely still learning. I’m enjoying being outside though.

2 Likes

Good morning all, here’s Praying that all is well. Checking on my girls this morning & OCK leaves have this.
I sprayed with @Mrb53004 solution on Friday. These spots are new. Just switched to bloom nutes.

Thoughts appreciated! I retreated with spray since it was early.

Happy growing

this is a pic of HEAT STRESS
this one is POTASSIUM Deficiency

Well my OGK A 7 wks is building trichomes. She’s starting to smell amazing. Gave a heavy feeding of BioThrive Bloom, no further yellowing/ brown leaves.

Saga continues. I think my lil outdoor grow is doing ok.

5 Likes

They look beautiful…training looks perfect im about to train one of my widows a bit more today as well

1 Like

The basil is looking really happy too! :+1: They grow fast - watch out. What type of mint is that? I’ve tried to grow a couple different kinds from seeds but never had much luck.

Thanks, I don’t know what kind of mint. My friend rooted it from her plant. Kinda looking forward to fresh basil.
Happy growing & have a great day.

Ok my OGK A (8wks) is building trichomes, they look white/cloudy. And no amber

Thoughts & happy growing

1 Like