1st Outdoor Grow🤔

Hey @Mrb53004 do you think Frankenstein Auto is ok to generate a couple seeds next week??
Thanka

1 Like

do you mean you want some seeds? Or did I send you some and you are breeding. I do not understand your question…

1 Like

Jees,If it’s 118* in June,then July and August is Death Valley in Las Vegas…

2 Likes

Bueller? Ferris Bueller? Just checking.

1 Like

How about I’m in outerspace as of late, sorry for being slow. Did you assist a code? If so, I hope you did the honor of cracking the chest? :star_struck:

I just rooted some basil, dill & mint. No plants anywhere, so friend gave me clippings.

This hobby has gone too far :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh!! I can send you a whole field!!! What seeds do you desire of the non-canna variety? I’ll see if I have them.

What about this? Y’all have me jonesin’ to try outside.

Hey dude, sorry to confuse ya. You sent me Frankstein & another Miss something.

My HGC BBG seedlings died, like to pop 2 seeds for outdoor grow.

Thanks

1 Like

I thought I could save my Big Frank and BJK after the changes we’ve gone through. Alas, they crossed over the :rainbow: bridge. My BBG popped unexpectedly, but had to be sacrificed a while back.

What happened to your seedlings@Adcrag

Yes, I sent 5 of the Frankenstein Auto and 3 of the Early Miss auto. The early Miss pop and go very fast…
I would pop 1 or 2 Frankenstein, 1 early miss…With the summer solstice in the position it is, they can take you right to a nice September harvest.
You might even try seeding them right outside…I would send you more if they get fried…
I sew indoors for 3 weeks, then (they are in peat cups 3") I move outside, shaded for 2 to 3 hrs a day for 2 to 3 days. Then to the sunlight for maybe 4 hours total. This is like a weeks time. Then I plant, after sundown, in the pot of choice…If your greenhouse is too hot, it is ok to shade them outside the greenhouse. Sometimes Greenhouses can get a little too hot during the peak part of the day. Did you put fan/s in it?

No, but I have one. So far I’ve been able to leave door open.

Will soak a couple. Thanks

I over watered & too much sun.

To much sun I’ve never heard that before

The sun was too hot on my lil seedlings.

1 Like

Did you have dome over them or something

Yes, different than when under dimmed tent light.

Well @Mrb53004 the seeds popped like a gangster!! Frank blew the cull off.

Yall I pur these in papertowel after soaking 12 hrs. Thursday morning.

In solo dome & under light in the house until established.

2 Likes

That’s because you are magical and Big Frank is strong. I miss her presence.

Lol that the greenhouse I brought. So far so good

Girls seem happy, I put air openings on each in, to allow humidity out when zipped up.

Come 9n out :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes