1st Outdoor Grow🤔

The comment about words was to pass Go.

They are faring better now?

I guess the fact that their still alive lol.

1 Like

Hahaha! Sometimes, that’s the best I can hope for, so I can relate. :rofl::joy::v:

Hey…I AM STILL ALIVE…I am in hell (it just hit 118°) but I am alive. Where are the Bee Gees when you need them

3 Likes

I’m so glad I didn’t click on that. :rofl::v:

I also forgot how much the MB machine likes to scare the shit out of you on occasion. Poor birbs, too. :scream:

1 Like

C’mon, you know you wanna press that button… :crazy_face:

1 Like

It may help replace the current music in my head. Hmmm. :fire:

this will help get ANY SONG out of your head

be brave, click here

1 Like

Thank goodness it’s muted and I don’t already have the music preprogrammed since I don’t have children. The name alone. :eyes:

So I got my greenhouse & privacy screen on my 2nd fl porch.

8 Likes

Have you planted marigolds and/or calendula? Maybe you have some naturally occurring fleabane? Though I’m sure trekking through the field isn’t your idea of a good time, I wouldn’t. Feck that! :rofl::joy::v: I’m just thinking of good sacrifices for the bugs.

I don’t have miracles but I can get some what other plants are good

1 Like

Patchouli, that would be amazing. Do you hate the scent?

Never heard of it, will have to make a nursery run.

1 Like

@Mrb53004 @kmac03 I can’t hear staying alive these days without thinking about CPR/AED training.

performing chest compressions “ah ah ah ah staying alive staying alive…”

Bystanders: “why the fuck are you singing the Bee Gees performing CPR?”

Other emts and paramedics on scene: " well you can tell by the way I use my clock, I’m a saving lives, no time to talk…"

30 at 100-120 and a whole song parodied for life saving. :joy:

5 Likes

Hahaha! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I should not have read this at this hour. “Another One Bites the Dust,” too. Just saying.

Bump bump bump…pause (Insert appropriate lyric here), and again. There are others.

2 Likes

Hi! Coco medium. Ingoing: 61 from the tappity tap. Outgoing: 130. Too nuted, right? I’m going back to basics and my math dyslexia is messing with me because it’s been a minute since I’ve been on this type of call.

is this the ppm? …if so, 130 is really 1300 and that is a good # for a stabilized mid growth plant…high for early veg, high for later flower

1 Like

Pt is not stabilized. Was deprived of essentials x 2 weeks. Regaining appendages automatically as it’s natural tendency to do, a little stunted, but life signs seem promising. Not ready to introduce feeding as she looks like she might be a little too jaundiced, especially for Alaska, hence the original question. Tiny hands. :rofl: I’d like them to get a little more broad. I’m using old school Coco ways. With all the work of a basic EMT person. Cool thing is, I’m writing things in a notebook! :scream:

Just flushed. 160 ppm and turning :green_heart:. Keep going? I forget.

I don’t remember what thread it was on (I need a nap), but we were discussing something about the saucer things and rocks. Is there something written somewhere? I thought you had mentioned it? I might be making things up. :zzz: What is this face in the sleeping section? :sleepy: Drooling?