1st Grow in 3x3 Grow Tent & Spider Farmer 2000

There GROWING. Using Homegrown White Willow autoflower & Granddaddy Purple Fem. Their 15 days old. My Blueberry & Jack Herer 2 seeds did live, contacted the

m.

Nervous about overwatering, wrong pH & nutrients.

8 Likes

Welcome @Adcrag Nice setup, good luck on the grow! Running a spider farmer 1000 over the same mix using foxfarm nutrients trying to keep the ph between 6.3-6.8 and things are going okay. May your grow be dank!

3 Likes

@Adcrag welcome. I wouldn’t stress too much about ph in a soil grow as long as you keep your water and nutrient mixes aerated and phd between 6.5 and 7. Soil will usually handle itself but ph should still be monitored just in case. It’s much easier than hydro in that regard.

You also shouldn’t have to use nutrients for the first month or two with a good soil so I’d wait to start using nutrients until you start seeing some deficiency. The only thing I would do is a light feeding of molasses and mychorrizae with some micro blast or another microorganism blend once you have 3 nodes and then a light to medium feeding of the same blend every 4 weeks or so just to keep the sugars up in the soil to keep the bacteria and mychorrizae healthy.

Happy growing. :metal::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t expect a response!! Thank you & I’ll keep ya’ll posted!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Adcrag. Those are some pretty ladies you got there and a nice setup. Be sure to keep us updated on them.

3 Likes

Will do!! Happy growing!!

3 Likes

@Adcrag welcome to the forum! They are looking good. Don’t worry about nutrients for the first 3-4 weeks of life! :smiley:

3 Likes

I would give it straight water one cup ever other day

2 Likes

Sorry welcome to the forum @A

2 Likes

Thanks & happy growing

2 Likes

@Adcrag My Blueberry & Jack Herer turned out beautifully. Matter of fact im chopping her down Monday :pleading_face: Here are a few pics

8 Likes

Nice job beautiful :+1: colors

1 Like

@Adcrag This my auto White Widow from Homegrown. Her buds are dense as a rock. Not much pretty colors but she will yield nicely! She gets chopped down next week as well as my other auto.

9 Likes

Very nice, did you do any LST or topping. My WW is growing fast, the photoperiod - Grand daddy purple is still small, they do grow slow. I can’t wait til mine looks like yours.

2 Likes

@Adcrag Yes i did LST but no topping. I really think you loose yields if you top autos but that just my opinion. I have 2 Grandaddy Purples growing right now. There on there 2nd week of life.

2 Likes

@Adcrag Way To Go! Peace Plants Rock

1 Like

I’m just excited & nervous. Don’t want to burn my girls. Here’s new picks. Did raise light to let go td ls stretch a bit more.

my white willow
my Granddaddy purple

6 Likes

Awesome man, they are getting there. Those first 2 weeks are nerve wracking.

2 Likes

Definitely. Happy growing

2 Likes

I’m amazed how they jumped from 1st feeding. Gonna try LST - nervous though.

White willow

Granddaddy Purple

Happy growing!!

5 Likes