1st Grow in 3x3 Grow Tent & Spider Farmer 2000

Less is more. Take it slow and easy, just think of it as a experiment.

2 Likes

I have 2 auto GGlue 6 & 5 wks old. Topped 6wk.old; 5 wk. old I’ve let xmas tree. 5wk.old now as tall as 6 wk.old . Both doing fine. Thanks

2 Likes

My 1st attempt at LSTing my girls​:neutral_face::neutral_face:. I hope I didn’t hurt them

7 Likes

Questions when planting seeds are you suppose to planet Multiple seeds at once. Or just one at a time

3 Likes

@May87 typically we germinate our seeds before planting them. But sometimes I’ll germ iij mate in soil, but I only put I seed in a pot at a time. And welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

@Adcrag the only thing I would suggest to change your LST is to secure the stalk first before tieing down the top of the plant. The pressure over time can pull the roots out if the stalk doesn’t have an equal opposing pressure to keep it in place.

Like this.

Other than that you’re doing great for your first time. Happy growing brother. :v::call_me_hand::metal:

5 Likes

So @MDBuds I am going to try lst on my white Russian and white widow. At what age do I start bending them over?

3 Likes

@dmtscravey If they’re photos I usually wait until they’re at least 6 inches tall with a minimum of 4 nodes and the foliage fills about half the pot. So generally depending on the growth rate of the strain anywhere between 3 to 4 weeks after going into veg from seedling. With autos you have to start sooner because they start flowering between 3 and 4 weeks so I start lst with autos earlier. As soon as they have their 3rd node and healthy roots I start lst.

4 Likes

@dmtscravey @MDBuds @May87 Like This? :sunglasses:

WOOPS that was a 7 week old just topped Feminized Nine and Twelve Days The Short One is a Columbo Gold the other three GG #4 Fem

2 Likes

@DollarBill your first plant in the pictures is perfect to start LST and tieing down.

2 Likes

@MDBuds thank you sir, notice the sucker leaves tips. Wife and i went down to an 18 acre Grow with and a 4 acre Lab Building and took a walk thru after we dropped our trailer at the deer lease. Google: Amando Kush and have a look :grin: had we touched the hot concrete we would have jumped into Sanora Mexico. Gone 4 days got a little dry

Poor Camera but man it sure works for pain and that 6 inch GG Plant is almost 7 weeks old Two More Noders i’ll SOG. Hec Fire i just turned the blue light on this morning :sunglasses: i’ll be posting the winter growth of Homegrowncannabisco’s GG #4 Fem. over at From Your Seeds or How To Grow GG #4 Fem. Q&A :palm_tree: i may miss days by a few days here and there but what’s a Week in a winter grow

1 Like

Thanks, my 1st attempt

Nervous to go check this morning.

3 Likes

Hi @MDBuds I LSTed my girls are 21 days old Autos. I post how their doing.

Hood luck & happy growing!!

3 Likes

@May87 I germinated 3 seeds (1 photo & 2 autos) and only 2 made it. So I think plant what you can manage. Happy growing

2 Likes

@Adcrag looks good. Glad at least a few of your ladies made it. Feel kind of bad for calling you brother so much now that I actually looked at your profile though :joy:. Sorry if I offended you with it. It’s habit. Happy growing. :v::call_me_hand::metal:

2 Likes

Lol @MDBuds , not offended here. I call people dude all the time.

I’m just happy to have folks to bounce ideas off.

Take care & happy growing

3 Likes

@Adcrag same here for me :v:i have things to do but looking at everybodies choice buds here and reading their classic styles is a Blast round our house. i’ve seen Champ Growers here since the first day i clicked on Lucky Me and Great to meet you @A

1 Like

Well I added anchor on main stem & LSTed more leaves. Also topped my photo :neutral_face::neutral_face:.
White willow LST

Granddaddy Purple topped

3 Likes

I’m amazed how the girls respond and get droopy when I mess with them and after I LST them, and then after I watered them and put them under the light they just pop backup. I love my girls them.

White widow after LST & watering

Then 2 hours after, look how they popped back up!

My photo Granddaddy Purple is small, but holding her own. LST & water, she’s droopy

And now!!

Happy growing

5 Likes

Hey young lady, your girls are looking fantastic!! When did you start growing and how did you come to growing?

Peace
gollo :older_adult:t6: :eyeglasses:

1 Like