Write For Homegrown!

Hey Homegrowers!

We are looking for new writers to contribute to our ever-expanding blog. We are open to both pitches and submissions. Our blog covers a myriad of topics, from cannabis culture to cultivation, and therefore we want articles on topics including, but not limited to, the following:

• Word and domestic news
  • Business and politics
  • Legal
  • Product developments
  • Health and wellness
  • Lifestyle
  • Growing and cultivation methods
  • Medical
  • Science
  • Arts and entertainment

Naturally, any contributors will be paid per article and therefore previous writing experience would be a big plus in this regard, however, this doesn’t have to be experience writing about cannabis necessarily. That being said, extensive knowledge of the topic/subject matter is very important.

How to apply

Let me know that you are interested below, feel free to post any ideas and/or previous writing alongside this and we can arrange a plan to move forward!

3 Likes

This sounds like it would be fun. I don’t currently have any writing samples but I do have a fairly extensive knowledge of cultivation, medicinal cannabis, music, holistic application of medicinal cannabis, and I am broadening my knowledge of fact based science regarding the application of cannabis as medicine.

7 Likes

@MDBuds has helped me a bunch

2 Likes

@MDBuds I expect to see some articles by you.

3 Likes

@MDBuds i read Buds, i vote yes for MDbud if i have a vote

3 Likes

I think a holistic homegrown DIY column would be fun to write. Organic gardening and homesteading with DIY tutorials and methods to increase sustainability and keep more money in your pockets.

4 Likes

Are you kidding @Will??? I’d :cupid: to write about anything marijauna related!!! I started a topic on growing marijauna outdoor in the desert and I believe that this would be a great blog topic to start with. Since California has a lot of land with hot climate zones it will be very beneficial and informative for quite a substantial audience. Let me know what you think. :+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@sc13oldie @Rye @DollarBill thanks for the love guys. I appreciate it. :v::metal::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hopefully I be able to add insight after my trial and errors

1 Like

@Leonfmccray Welcome to the show

1 Like

I don’t know shit!

Anyone want bass lessons?

There’s several knowledgeable and articulate growers here that seem to have what it takes to write some fun and interesting articles.

I’m probably not one of them!

3 Likes

I’m definitely interested in writing a few articles, my plants are close to harvest I want to share my experience, what I used and where I had the most success. Of course the challenges I faced this would be exciting and fun

1 Like

I do not write about marijuana but I do photograph cannabis and I sell my prints online on sites such as eBay and macari. if you ever need a certain photo let me know and I will see if I can help you out, here’s the ones I recently sold.

8 Likes

@dmtscravey BeeeauuutiiiFUL

1 Like

Where can we find them @dmtscravey. I love plant photography and have been looking for cannabis photos.

1 Like

I’m working on a set right now I should have ready in another day or so I’ll let you know where you can look at Them then. Thanks for the compliment guys, another way to put money back for more seeds!

3 Likes

Very nice photography @dmtscravey

The cannabis plant is truly beautiful!

You’ve captured some great shots

1 Like

Beautiful pictures @dmtscravey I’m a fan :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Here’s a couple of pictures I am playing with right now. They are white Russian & a mystery plant.

!

6 Likes

I always love a mystery plant!

Looks great :+1:

1 Like