Worried about my plant

was wondering if anyone could help diagnose my issues and help me with them please

2 Likes

And I have another plant that I have no ideas what’s happening

1 Like

Same plant

2 Likes

@MDBuds your great at diagnostic stuff, what’s your opinion.

2 Likes

@SleepyDrew to me it looks like it might be a cal/mag deficiency or possibly nutrient lockout. Ph the soil and let me know what it is and I can help more.

It might even be rust mold which is easy to diagnose. Rub the leaf between your fingers and if the rust color rubs off on your fingers it’s mold. To treat that remove the infected leaves and treat the plant with garlic spray or a milk spray.

1 Like

@SleepyDrew some pictures under the leaves, of the buds, and of the soil would help too.

1 Like

@SleepyDrew looks like a nutrient toxicity / lockout along with a boron deficiency which will cause leaf spotting like that but definitely upload pictures of your girls underside of leaves for us! Generally what I like to do in these situations is flush for 3-5 days at 5.8 PH to rebalance any PPM or PH issues I’m having, then allow a natural fade and re feed a balanced mix to correct the situation. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your tips are burnt, and from the light color and spotting you have many things going on. From my experience I would not treat a deficiency rather correct your soil ph. I’ll bet your soil reads a high 7ish ph. This is causing multiple issue due to the plant is locked out from up-taking any nutrients. Cannabis uptake nutrients in soil best between 6.3 & 6-8.

Also if you use a compressed sprayer make sure you only spray the soil. Light will magnify through water droplets and burn the leaves.

3 Likes

not sure if this helps

2 Likes