Winter Grow Transplanted Today!

NICE, F@#ING BEAUTIFUL!! Looks awesome man

1 Like

I want to see how you make that happen…you do know about “the best laid plans of men and mice”…

1 Like

Hi Mike,
As far as harvest timing, After harvesting and trimming 5 plants from last summer all together I felt there had to be a better way. So I germinated and planted with the flowering time of each plant in mind. With any luck Mazar should be first, Gold Leaf second, Silver Haze third, Purple Haze fourth and finally OG Kush.
I am very aware of how Mama Nature can teach you who is really in charge and they could mature at the same time This is what makes it so much fun to grow, not knowing! But if it works, I can have time between plants and can really enjoy the harvest-trim. if not… I hope to be knee deep in buds that need trimming. How fun is that!

you could have a trimming party…I used to do that. Invite friends, family, workers…we would party and trim…

2 Likes

, And Obama,z,z,zzzzz,zz,zzzzzzz-zzzz xxxxzxxxd is not zz,z, Zaza zdx

5 to 6 weeks in these ladies are doing very well. Both Mazar and Gold Leaf are looking like my front runners.

6 Likes

Beautiful plants you have there.

1 Like

Hi ,how do you control the heat of the green house ?And what size containers are you useing ?

1 Like