White fire diary #001

@Kurgan Yummmmmmy! finished out very nice

1 Like

@DollarBill yes it did white fire is still curing but its coming along nice. I’ve got a auto run going now
2x girl scout cookie
1x LSD
1x banana glue
1x og lush
1x fruit punch

The other 2 are still under domes.
I think ill just update on this thread as I go.

2 Likes

@Kurgan sure bro, i’d keep it here. Forum is getting so big i can’t find lots of those i use to hang with. :v: Merry Happy Homegrown Grow Christmas

2 Likes

Ok ill stayvright then. Just started some lst. Figure might be a week orvso for fruit punch and og lush to catch up. Og lush I had serious issue germinating. It just flat refused to show a tap root. So we will see what happens.

1 Like

Grape Afghan

Custom blend

2 Likes

White fire almost to the happhappy cure

3 Likes

Those are some nice looking buds. How long have you been growing? You seem to have your grows dialed in. What region are you in? Sorry if I’m being too nosy.

2 Likes

Pacific nw 20+ years and yes I got a little tent system

1 Like

Gsc Skywalker og
Banana glue

3 Likes

Just did the full tilt squish lst on this little lady. She will explode over the next week

Only running my tsl2000 at the moment. Ill kick on the hps once I seed buds start and move everything around. Autos are so easy lol

2 Likes

Little up date on the auto run.

3 Likes

Auto updates alall but 1 showing flower development and 30 days I think lol

2 Likes

6 weeks in autos are ripping UT up

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh man that is brilliant. I hadn’t thought of that. My cabinet is pretty closed up and no exhaust and i have been wondering about respiration. That should solve it for me.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Just to follow-up my comment from yesterday, I owe ya. I tried it out and in one day my solo baby has lifted her leaves higher and I think she’s grown an inch or more even discounting the leaves reaching higher. I’ll just keep adding some sugar to the mix every day and see if I can keep the yeast feeding the air till harvest.

3 Likes

Cool man honestly had no idea what you were talking about. But I get it now c02 yeast bottles. Here ate my ladies beauty shot of the day.

6 Likes

This girl scout cookie us 4ft tall and one ofcthe biggest auto flowers I’ve ever grown.

6 Likes

Girl scout cookie in full fall color fade day 63 I think.

6 Likes

Hello jack

4 Likes