Little nug

4 Likes

@Kurgan Dang tasty bud stuff, i love it

3 Likes

Jack Here coming in strong

5 Likes

@Kurgan nice can almost smell it over all of my

2 Likes

@Kurgan :v: hey bro, ever thought of entering a Cannibus Cup?

1 Like

Brother i have. But I am fixing to be ass deep in relocating and doing a new grow 3 tier system in alaska. So I am going to be way far away

2 Likes

A lower nug

3 Likes

@Kurgan shwoo, i thought it was cold on this mountain. Be safe on your move. and. :v::laughing: i’d bet a hundred on you at CanniFest2022

1 Like

I would totally collaberate a canacup with Derek and go strain specific attack.

1 Like

@Kurgan Alaska Bud is a good claim to fame, maybe Roots in Alaska

2 Likes

My roots are from there. Its where i learned on strains most have never seen or heard of. Like sweet river 55

1 Like

@Kurgan Tundra Bud LoL Polar Bear Slap Regular

1 Like

Todays beauty shot on jack

3 Likes

@Kurgan :skunk: can you smell anything else besides the forest? :laughing:

2 Likes

Not at the moment :joy: pretty stanky

2 Likes

Hack Herer. In all her glory getting close

3 Likes

4 Likes

Beautiful. :clap:

You know if you need a “tester”, my lungs are free. I do live in w Washington too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Last of the winter run a Skywalker og 5ft tall over 20 tops in a 3 gal felt pot. Ill upload a full pic later.

2 Likes

90 day veg this was a seed in a auto 5 pack that decided to not flower like a auto so I had no choice but to veg it the full auto run at 18/6. As soon as I flipped to 12/12 it started to flower immediately. She’s dank and stank looking forward to finishing. Ill be away for a few months while I move to Alaska. Dont be alarmed ill be back. And. Ill be upgrading my system to bigger better. Be looking from big things from as in Alaska I can do as I wish being a bud friendly state.

4 Likes