Which pots are better

Which type of pot planters are the best n sizes to get

1 Like

Best pots are based on what you are growing (auto / photo), environment (tent, closet, room), and expected results. So start at beginning:
What strain
Grow environment (strain, hydro or soil, light, grow area size)
results desired (full grow, just a finished product)

1 Like

If you wanting just a general good size, 5 gallon. But as stated previously, it really depends on your grow. For autos I prefer 3-5 gallon containers. For photos it depends on their current size. Some people like the grow bags over the solid pots. I’m currently using 7 gallon plastic grow bags, because I have them on hand, why buy when I dont beed to?

1 Like

I’m trying fabric 3 gal on my next grow. On concerned about watering needs.

But my friends here will steer me right or left lol

2 Likes

Grow bags will help dry soil and improve aeration. I’ve seen some of you grow. 10 gallon will get you a little bigger bush. And more room for lst. As for as brand read the reviews. See what people say about them.
Stay High my Friend

2 Likes

When it says 3 gallon it is only 75% of that. 5gal. Is just over 3.5. 7 gal. Is really about 5 gal. 10 gal. Is 7.5. If you want true 5 gal. Get the 7 gal.
Stay hight my friend.

1 Like

I didn’t know that, I’m ording 5 gal for next grow.

2 Likes

Sorry you asked about watering. You still water the same. Wet to dry. Just more often. 5 gallon will fit in a milk crate so it don’t sit in water. Stay High my Friend

1 Like