Which indica is best for Pain

I have issues with sativas and inonly like using indicas or induce dominant hybrids. Which are the easiest to grow and maintain.

2 Likes

What type of pain are you trying to treat? Terpene profile has a lot to do with the effectiveness of thc and cbd in treating pain and each strain has different symptoms it can treat. If you can tell me what kind of pain I can help you narrow it down.

4 Likes

Suffer chronic pain in my back, legs, shoulders and hands. I’m 58 and have put my body through hell. I’ve had about 9 surgeries to correct issues from pain. I do like grand daddy purple that has been a tremendous relief for my pain.

3 Likes

@Dad420 I would suggest gold leaf. It’s high thc and high cbd with very strong anti inflammatory and analgesic effects. It has a pretty decent yield and can get pretty big but it’s easy to grow. I’d suggest harvesting it a little late when most of the trichomes are amber colored to increase the cbn and narcotic painkiller effect.

It works better than grandaddy purple imo. It doesn’t look as pretty but it definitely gets the job done.

Critical purple is another good one. It’s an easy to grow auto flower that’s pretty stoney. High thc and if you harvest late when trichomes are amber it makes your whole body tingle and it numbs you up pretty good.

https://homegrowncannabisco.com/products/gold-leaf-feminized-marijuana-seeds

https://homegrowncannabisco.com/products/critical-purple-autoflower-marijuana-seeds

4 Likes

@Dad420 If you want a day time use one I would suggest the Blueberry X Big Devil. It’s indica dominant and will help alleviate chronic pain and inflammation but it isn’t as sedative as gold leaf or grandaddy purple. It’s a good strain if you want to be social and help your pain. Again, to increase the analgesic narcotic effects I would harvest late when 80-90% of the trichomes are amber to increase cbn levels.

https://homegrowncannabisco.com/products/blueberry-x-big-devil-autoflower-marijuana-seeds

4 Likes

For me GDP is always a go to for pain and sleep!

8 Likes

@Janderson2902 GDP is great and yours looks pretty good. Definitely one of my top 5. I prefer higher cbd levels myself though and I like something that keeps me clear headed. I like a clear headed high and GDP just turns me into a zombie. I only ever use it if I’m just going straight to bed. :joy:

3 Likes

Lol that is true it will zombie you out. Definitely a bed time smoke.

2 Likes

Diesel strains are excellent for pain relief. They are sativa leaners so don’t discount the hybrids.
Purple Arrow is one that I’m looking at. It’s supposed to be an amazing indica leaner good for chronic pain and migraines. I can only find it at one seedbank.
Right now I’m growing a Charlotte’s Web which is a 19:1 CBD strain. I will mix this with a THC strain with a good terpene profile to fine tune my meds. I have a Gorilla Zkittlez and Sour Diesel and Critical that I will do my first mixes with.
High THC doesn’t always equate to pain relief. As stated above it is the terpenes contained within not the % of THC.

3 Likes

Cannabis can hit some people differently than other’s. I’ve smoked weed with people and some of us are talkative and giggly and others are passed out on the couch. You also have to take into account how much you use of a certain strain. Some strains in small doses will give you a burst of energy, but if you consume too much of that same strain you can wind up comatosed. I’d recommend trying different strains for yourself to see what works best. Hope you find some that works great for you. I use a combination of sativa/hybrid with some cbd isolate for daytime and indica for nights.

4 Likes

Im trying the grape ape to see how it does for pain keep y’all posted

6 Likes

Excellent choice @Daddy1971, pretty sure you’re going to be extremely happy. :sunglasses::100:

2 Likes

I’ve heard that’s a good one. I also hear granddaddy purple is also really good to.

2 Likes

Yea i started to get the grand daddy

1 Like

GDP no regrets! This girl sent me to bed after 4 hits from a test flower (I use it for insomnia and back pain). Use in moderation :wink:

Outdoor grow 7-8 weeks into flower and purple hues are starting to show as night time temps fall to high 50’s low 60’s. Day time temps high 80’s to low 90’s. 20 degrees or more daily swing…

Big fat colas too!

8 Likes

Those are pretty :v::v::v::v:

1 Like

I have got the white widow and the white Russian they are supposed to be good for pain for daytime use. The Purple Kush one or two hits and you’re out for the night and I use it also for pain,insomnia and nightmares. It seems to be working well for all 3. I can’t wait for the white Russian to get done so I can do a couple hits and stay awake during the day also lol

4 Likes

You guys are making me jealous with all these nice buds y’all grew

4 Likes

I have 3 out there, but hell if I know what they.

7 Likes

6 Likes