Which indica is best for Pain

@Dad420 looks just like my wifes grow outdoor last year in color and size. They were: 3 Face Off OG and 3 OG Kush. have you had seeds from either of those? she loves growing Wild

2 Likes

Actually that’s what amazed me this year no seed pods at all. I’m hoping to get more time in the ground. Keeping an eye on the thirchs and weather. I enjoy the outdoor grow.

3 Likes

Man those look fantastic. Beautiful grow sir.

3 Likes

This is my next grow, I just ordered the seeds. Will run 3 gold leaf and 3 BD×Blueberry, both autoflower. Man I keep saying I’m ready to get done with this one and start my next one. This just confirms it.

3 Likes

I have a a stock of critical purple auto seeds and Blueberry x Big Devil auto seeds. I also have some gold leaf auto on the way along with some Moby Dick. I’ll be getting gold leaf fem along with the mind body soul mix pack in a few weeks once I catch up on other things so I’m right there with you. Ready for my next grow and a few breeding projects and I’m not even done with this grow yet. :joy:

6 Likes

Thank you sir. I wish the best with your grow. Keep them happy.

2 Likes

@Rye @K @MDBuds i was going to say “a 7 maybe 8 week old Hybrid” i’d have to walk to my desk to really know

Have a Great Morning Laugh with me :grin: and my wife has already sent me to school for planting like that and i deserve it :expressionless: watch that winter soil when you let your wife grow wild flowers in pots in the living room get prepared to Cr*p when you light up and heat your soil blooming bacteria can you imagine a Sea of Green there. Not Quite Yet. also all three have been limb twisted or snapped the Kyle Kushman deal or stuff

4 Likes