What's ya feed at ,?

What and how high do u feed ya cannabis plants ??? I no they all lil different but there is a round about about what ppm and what scale do u use ?

I use the 500 scale and I never go over a thousand parts per million ever

All organic here, i load the soil before the start, then a nice top dress at light switch or pre-flower if a auto! The idea is to never run out from start to finish! No ph or run off needed :yin_yang:

2 Likes

Even organic u want ya pH correct if it’s not ya plants not eating

1 Like

That’s me my preference and we’ll my people also love my cannabis vs the dispo

Who’s claim is organic lol I just find it funny cause organic synthetic however you want to look at it plant is still taking in and npks

1 Like

Nutrients organic or synthetic they still eating nitrogen potassium phosphorus etcetcetc how a person goes about getting it is on them I feel well like the Drs synthetic just as good if Dunn properly not just dumping nutes on a plant

Ya we all new and learning but everyone says go half and first question is what’s going on what did I doooooooo and well kisss that was a method I took a was like ok keep it simple it’s weed it grows in cracks in the city with no helpppppp

I am making the shift to organic as well currently mixing Coast of Maine (Stonington Blend) with dolomite lime, harvest hero perlite w/ silica, biochar, and earthworm castings. I start in solo cup to 3 weeks then flip to 5 gallon fabric for autos/ 7 gallon fabric for photos. Veg for 4 - 6 more weeks amending on the second week with Bloom 3-12.5-9 by Good Earth Organics then flip. Amend once more at flip and that’s it. During the week I use Recharge once a week and I also use brewer’s yeast with a different sugar every week. This is what works for me. I do not ph at all and I do not water to run off, though I do top and bottom water usually my plants drink 1/2 gallon of water every day. Happy Growing!!!

1 Like

Just to address your PH statement: with dry organic nutes in the Soil and top dressing with the same twice! I only add filtered water! No need to PH water only!
With chemical nutes you have a lab coat and like a doctor you provide the plants every need by forcing the plant to uptake the chemicals you added! The plant will decide when to uptake avail nutes from the soil in organics! No force feeding so no ph no flush required: i removed the lab coat and let her go naturally! Just what i have learned over the years: easier for me than chemical route: can i taste the difference? Not sure! :yin_yang: But i have a lot less work no deficiencies and dank weed! Success far as i am concerned. :yin_yang::palm_tree::ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Lab coat just going outside it’s just being a lazy way my personal op ion people don’t want to spend the money on good proper nutrients so they just go outside and use what’s the Earth has the simple and PK’s and that’s what’s funny is you still use an npks just like me I’m synthetic you think you can find everything in nature

Not me I’ve dun the test me feeding to nature lmbo no comparison

I love when people say oh we’re all organic but we top feed and we throw all this f****** crap that the nature or not even nature some animal feces and all this nasty s*** yeah I rather go synthetic then go in a pig pen take their feces I think that’s better for me

Lmbo wow and how is your nitrogen any better than mine ???

1 Like

Never said anything was better, if you pump steroids into a human they will have more muscle look bigger ect! Some like it, i am not knocking it or synthetics its a personal choice: but hey your way is the Best! Enjoy :yin_yang: Were all just growing weed to smoke: at least i am! I’ve tried many ways, we evolve over time: :ballot_box_with_check: Wake n bake :sun_behind_small_cloud:

1 Like

Organically grown marijuana with a properly prepared/ balanced soil pre loaded with organic nutrients is far less work then synthetic grows.
While initially your ph should be in the proper range it is less critical to continue monitoring it when growing truly organic as your microbiology feeds the plant AFTER processing the nutrients and providing them to the plant.
Therefore the biology is in control and you need provide the bacteria and fungi with what they need so they in turn will provide the plants with what is needed.
No watering to runoff .
No ppm
Simple ph of water
Feed with topdressings formulated specifically for the phase you are approaching and not the one you’re currently in.
A quality compost tea every 7-10 days once in veg, and going forward.

Organically grown requires you feed the microbial population previous to the plants needs to provide the 10-14 days required to make the applications available to the plant in time to keep them cranking right along.

Synthetics allow more control over all the processes as you are feeding directly to the plant requiring careful monitoring of soil/irrigation ph so your nutrient’s will continue to be taken up properly.
But with that control comes total responsibility for it and the ability to sabotage your own end result.

The simple minded views expressed above in a less than factual manner are a compelling indicator that while you may have a reasonable grasp on synthetically supplied nutrient growing your clear and total lack of factual information regarding organics and those naturally occurring processes lends itself to discredit your opinion ( and yeah it’s just an opinion you have as there is no factual basis in your diatribe)

Organics require knowledge regarding soil biology pertaining to cation exchange, fungi/bacteria food web,and a host of other biological processes that frankly alot of people simply don’t either have the time to read and learn about or are just satisfied with the results that synthetics will provide if executed properly.
While unfortunately others are just too fxxxxxx stupid or intellectually lazy to care about what the potential benefits to organically grown can be.
Regardless
Until you truly understand the subject matter you can’t expect to be taken seriously except by those also lacking in factual knowledge on the subject
And even than it’s just a village with two

It’s a free country
Carry on

Read “teaming with microbes “
And
“Teaming with fungi”

Reading has also been shown to improve one’s spelling
So there’s an added benefit of correct spelling which in turn will lend not only credibility but accurate and factual debate to carry on productively and lift all boats.

Simply slathering a page with illiterate cussing is very unlikely to be taken seriously by any that really wish to excel in the space

2 Likes

Amen,couldn’t of said it any better!!

And your little organic bull crap really nitrogen is nitrogen and NPK is an NPK no matter how you look at it whether you’re digging it out of a cow’s a****** or I’m taking it out of a bottle what makes yours different a stamp

Your limited and total lack of knowledge and your willingness to be as such makes any meaningful and factual data reveal pointless as this is a one sided conversation.
On the one hand your simplistic argument completely ignores biological processes that were developed over millions of year that led to the surface of our planet being completely enveloped in vegetation for hundreds of millions of years despite the lack of a single belligerent cuss machine walking around with a single plastic bottle full of nutrients .

As I stated in an earlier post ,
Carry on.

Debating a person of willfully limited knowledge does nothing to improve the community and certainly offers only you yet another opportunity to be the baffoon you clearly aspire to be within this subject matter.

There’s a huge difference between organic nitrogen sources and the necessary biological processes required to make them available to the plant through microbial consumption and the exudates provided back to the plant as well the symbiotic relationships formed by fungi/hyphae/bacteria and the plant itself.
For some reason you seem to believe you and I can do better than Mother Nature.
She’s been around a long time .
You on the other hand not so much .
Mother Nature will carry on without you despite your plastic bottle.
As a matter of fact ……
Simple old evolution and Father Time will make sure of it.

2 Likes

All I do is water and Tigerbloom not 100% organic but it works for me just fine. I use Happy Frog soil and do nothing more. Keep it simple I say. No lab coats for me and there are no prizes for 6 lb grows. I tell no one how they should grow just what I do with as little effort as required. Works for me and what I want.

2 Likes