What is on the leaf?

I have fans above & below. RH 45-50

1 Like

I dig the nix on gettinā€™ cut again, for the )(&^%(^)^^98 time.

1 Like

Dr Mark KABINS, over next to UMC.
With Rh # like that, I donā€™t think its mold. Gotta be trikes. You gonna need a bigger boatā€¦
My surgery was in 98ā€™. I fell on December 7th, 1997. Oh that infamous day. I was in a body cast 6 mos. lost my legs for a while. Was a scary time, I had just had a baby and bought a houseā€¦all within 6 mos of this.

2 Likes

So u r a VET?
Man, I salute you for your service.
So in addition to cannabis, do u use any other pain/relaxation techniques?
Y :sunglasses: ga, meditation, read the Bible, et al? Iā€™m not pushinā€™ anything, just curious.:smile: :alien: :v:t6: :vulcan_salute:t6:

3 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for all of yā€™all seeing this now and in the future.

1 Like

Yoga, Zen Yoga, used to read scriptureā€¦now I just pray, meditation - I go to my HAPPY PLACE. Thank you for the salute. Vietnam DAV.

2 Likes

Funnyā€¦man if ur plants have any problems then its problems all our plants need to have lol

1 Like

Cool. :sunglasses: :smile: :alien: :v:t6: :vulcan_salute:t6:

Consider me a concerned daddy.
Peace.
g

1 Like

Certain strains develop trichs almost immediately after shooting pubes. You might end up with some really frosty plants.

3 Likes

Can I still be a daddy growing grand daddy purple?

Wait, Wait for it. I know, I"m the GREAT GRANDDADDY. Or 3G to all of yā€™all. You know G reat G randdaddy G ollo.

Golly Gee Gollo Great groogiliegrew GPD

Iā€™m up :sunglasses: :smile: :alien: :v:t6: :vulcan_salute:t6: a little too early to understand Martian.

u r killinā€™ meā€¦

This GDP AUTO strain from new420seedguys is the bomb. I had all 12 seeds pop, 6 were males, the rest are in flower & producing trikes. My BLACKBERRY KUSH from the same guys is the last to flower, but she is showing signs of being the biggest and baddest b***h of the bunch. Oppps was I not supposed to mention other seed banks here. my bad.

I donā€™t know if all 1st grows in DWC & AEROPONICS goes as easily as Iā€™ve found so far, but itā€™s makinā€™ me think how can soil be easier? I literally give my babies h2o & nutes and I check the PH & TDS/PPMā€™s daily, but Iā€™d check on my babies anyway so, how can soil be easier.

My greatest prob with growing anything is that I have to get on the ground to defoliate. My bod revolts in pain and anger when I try. Iā€™d lift the girls up to me, but with limited height, and because the light is un-dimmable, no can do.

@GOLLO have you looked into those plant caddies with casters? It makes it easier to move them around and you can just roll them in and out to work with them. If you donā€™t want to lift them you can assemble a makeshift ramp with a table Iā€™d say about waist high or so so you can sit and defoliate or stand without crouching stooping or bending.

bahahahahhahahaha Thatā€™s what you get for not learning how babies get made lmfao

You know, youā€™ve just given me a couple of ideas, but yeah, casters are an extraordinarily excellent idea.

That is the reason this forum is sooo great. People are willing to jump in and help another out.
Thanks Doc. :sunglasses: :smile: :alien: :v:t6: :vulcan_salute:t6:

1 Like

@GOLLO less work and you donā€™t have to worry about PH and ppm nearly as much. You also donā€™t have pumps you have to worry about. Donā€™t have to worry about algae. Organic amendments for soil are cheaper than hydro nutes. You donā€™t have to check on them every day. Thereā€™s a lot of reasons soil is easier for first time growers.

All of that said, hydro is definitely much easier to fix if you mess something up. Just flush the tanks and start over. Lol

I will forever prefer living soils for the ease and terpenes but Iā€™m always envious of how easy it is to fix something in hydro compared to soil. We have to amend and wait a few days to a week to see if it worked. Hydro guys can usually see within hours. Lol

I am also aware of how fast an issue in hydro can take you down. One of my biggest complaints was SINGLE POINT OF FAILURE

1 Like