What is on the leaf?

Can anyone please tell me what you see when u zoom in on the leaves in the uploaded pic?

3 Likes

@GOLLO it’s hard to tell from just a photo. Use a jewelers loupe or a good handheld microscope to check them.

Trichomes will be clear and maybe a little milky with a mushroom head.

Mold/mildew will look white/gray and have a porous surface that looks dusty or fuzzy/furry.

Once you take a look at it let us know here at the forum and we can walk you through how to treat it if it is mold. Happy growing. :v::call_me_hand::metal:

1 Like

Just from this photo, I spy with my little eye, a burnt tip, some trichomes, nice white pistils, good depth of nitrogen, some yellowing veins ( In the case of interveinal chlorosis, the culprit is often a nutrient deficiency (often an iron deficiency), maybe a piece of dust, oh wait, that was my glasses :rofl:
We need more pics, and a better description of what you are questioning about (a spot - color, texture, etc).
Oh and by the way, broke my right foot 5 times (4 in a row), left foot once, tore both rotator cuffs, left arm ligaments, tendons and muscles (bicep both long and short, the deltoid too), been stabbed, cracked my skull open, kept an eye out for my wife :grin: AND HAD COVID this summer

4 Likes

And you’re still here after all that?! Damn @Mrb53004 - you’re one strong person!!!

4 Likes

@Bill - Bill, this is a little oneupper between me and Gollo as we have more titanium in our bodies than the space shuttle :wink:
Last check I had 18 rods, 8 screws and 8 barrels (a barrel is a replacement for a disk in the vertebrae)
and yeah, I been:
A poet, a pirate, a pawn and a king, I been over and under but I know one thing…I pick myself up and get back in the race!
Hey @GOLLO, I got a good one for you - I’m going on 68 and I have an 8 and 12 year old pair of boys…yes, my kids. You want to talk about pain and suffering…

7 Likes

@Mrb53004

Does this look anything like you? lol :grin:

5 Likes

Iron man after chillin out to In A Godda Davida with a dubie in his mouth

4 Likes

Ok, if u can zoom onto the prominent leaf on the left, u can see something that resembles trikes, and if they are trikes, can they show up this early?

6 Likes

Definitely looking like trichomes to me! Perfectly normal id say! Looking great man!

3 Likes

I agree looking pretty normal and nice bud,bud.

2 Likes

Hmmm. That’s interesting. Glad you decided to still hang out to assist the rest of us. Was this all in one year?

Hahahahahaha! How about does it sound like you?

2 Likes

Sometimes early is late. :eyes:

I think everything is all good. Go redirect your energy to another plant.

2 Likes

After looking through a jewelers loupe, I can definitely say, THEY ARE TRICHOMES. YAYYYYYYYYYYYA BABY.

5 Likes

Yep, you’re seeing trichome development.

1 Like

Looky likey here. Yep, I see mushroom heads. What is your Rh at? If below 60 and you got fan/s going,I doubt it’s mold

1 Like

Hoorayyyyy!!!

2 Likes

WITH MUCH PAIN AND SUFFERING YET TO COME

:laughing:
OK I gotcha beat on the barrels, I have 10 or 12. No rods, but plenty of screws including 2 in left knee.
Barrel is a good description, do your barrels have holes in them?

DAMN, I have a barrel full of sciatica like pain down my right leg, gotta go.
Peace

1 Like

Yes they do. The barrels are 2 piece, each side, top and bottom, right and left with a center hole for the nerves. They make up the space where the disk’s blew out. I fell of a Jet fuel tanker and landed on the motor. Shattered 4 disks. They were not FDA approved, my surgeon snuck them in from Europe. Now, instead of rods, they are using braided strands. That adds flexibility to the spine so more more single points of pressure. I am due to have #12 fused but have decided no more surgery

1 Like

Who is your doc???

1 Like