Welp i fucked up guys😂👍

So i planted these random seeds my bro got. Thought they were photoperiods but apparently they are autos… And i topped and fimd them at week 3 it is now week 4 and theyre starting preflower​:joy::joy::joy::cold_sweat:

2 Likes

You didn’t mess up - they may just take a bit to re veg - what you can do is just let it harvest out and if it does produce popcorn buds because of the trauma - reveg it after harvest and try it again. :wink:

2 Likes

Im just gonna plant new ones and let em grow and not touch em at all. Other than the nutes i use

2 Likes

I read somewhere that photo plants take longer to reveal the sex of the plant. I could tell mine was female eight at week 2.

2 Likes

Kronic - when you do reveg, what is a recommended nutrient schedule to restart them and do you go 24/7 or 18/6 or different on the lights

1 Like

@Mrb53004 I do 24 hours of light until I see at least 2 fan leaves sprout, then I do an 18/6 method but it’s where I do 6 on 2 off, 6 on 2 off, 6 on 2 off. I do a heavy feeding the day of harvest, then I offer some form of sugars, calcium, nitrogen, magnesium, and boron every feeding to promote the best growth. But every 3 to 5 days for feedings!

2 Likes

GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626

1 Like

Honestly I would just bend them over until some other branches reached out but Im new here lol

@49erWeedMan :v:

@Kronic

1 Like