Week 4 update w/15 characters

Unbelievable plants! I’m working towards that full of a grow!

2 Likes

when i opened my liquid kelp, i thought it went bad. PU! :nauseated_face:

1 Like

That’s exactly what I thought. The old lady did not find it amusing!

1 Like

@brucealmighty liquid kelp works as an organic ph up, a root booster, bud booster, terp booster, etc…

It’s like organic pgas.

I love the stuff. I refuse to grow without it now. It might stink to high heaven but it makes the buds sticky and stinky too.

3 Likes

Boom the girls look a to the mazing

1 Like

How should I use it?

1 Like

@brucealmighty use as directed for foliar feeding or watering or you can use it how I do at 1 to 2 tsp per gallon every watering and feeding to help cut back on the smell.

3 Likes

This is a little off topic but…it is time to start new plants for my next grow. I want to add some Variety in my life. I have been smoking the same bud since before the pandemic started (GG#4) and I am tired of the same old thing every day. I am looking for suggestions from experienced Growers on what to grow next? I would like to try several different varieties in the tent, Keeping in mind that I am only on my 3rd indoor grow so my experience is limited.

3 Likes

Use this feed for questions you can’t find a topic for.

@brucealmighty just realized this is your topic anyway so you can control the thread how you like. :joy:

Awsome Brother.
I’m on day 2 after 36 hrs dark with some BB seeds in coco 50 perlite.
An they seem to be cal mag pigs that eat like crazy.

1 Like

Remember, no calcium or mag in coco…

@Osogreen you gotta charge the coco with calmag before using it. Makes it much easier to use as a growing medium or as a filler/amendment.

1 Like

Variety…the spice of life. I moved over to auto’s as my favorites becasue I can grow MANY instead of a few. In a small as a 2gal cloth, I get very decent returns and assortment
To GROW next - -so what are you looking for? Daytime, energetic, relaxing, (medicinal) anti-anxiety, pain relief , anti-depressant, relaxing. Night-time - relaxing, sleepy…
what size tent do you have

Yes I’ve got my own lil recipe I use to pre charge my coco.
I’m on day 3 of flower now about to start scroging.an set them in stone
Only thing left is tuck an on day of flower i will finish the thinning

I bought a mix pack from HGC–Magic autoflower mix…Bubblegum, og kush and jack herer…I like all 3, but the jack herer is my favorite…I like to grow autos indoors and photos outdoors…Outdoors less hassle and big yields,but less taste…Indoors more hassle and less yields, but a whole lot of taste…I’ve seeded all 10 of my seeds…I will keep 5 and give away the rest…GSC,Gelato and no-name seeds are in cups…Now I can order more seeds…I like the HGC variety mix packs.Sorry to have gotten off subject…I like the Purple Bud,one of last years grow, for late night sleepy time…I also like the Jack Herer for the taste and the shake&bake…Whatever I order will be good I’m sure…Happy hunting

1 Like

:heart_eyes:my happiness for you is bordering on jealousy. They look great!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: good to know lol about the smell

I’m new to this I’d like to grow and make various foods with it.

Welcome @msronit , you’ll like it here.