Votes for next AeroGarden grow

Hey all. So my very first grow ever seems to be a success. I have her hanging out drying. Smoked a tiny bud that fell off and I let dry and the high was really good.

On to the next one!!! Thanks to my mentor, @Mrb53004, I have a variety of seeds to choose from so I’m taking votes. I’m leaning towards GSC but I want your opinions because they do matter to me. Here’s a list of what I have:

GSC
GG4
AK 47
Frankenstein
Early Miss
Skittlez

Let me know what you would like to see growing in the AeroGarden!!!

@kmac03 @MDBuds @DollarBill @mikes @Adcrag @Hippy1978 @Munchy @Mikey @dmtscravey

5 Likes

@Kimmyann253 it all depends on the effect you’re looking for. If it’s me personally I’m a fan of indica hybrids so I’d do the gsc, gg4, or skittelz.

3 Likes

Yea I like indica strains too. Also figured since my first grow was a sativa I’d try an indica. It will also be different that it will be an auto instead of a feminized seed.

2 Likes

my vote - Frankenstein, Early Miss
Fraankenstein is a quick grow and very resistant / resilient to all situations and conditions. Coming from a Kush background, it is an anytime of the day / night weed…good for anxiety, depression
Early Miss - If you got pain, you want this…Big buds, fast…Extremely quick grow…lineages is White Widow (one of the easiest growing strains and Big Bud…high THC - Indica dominant)
both of these stay pretty small
When you finally decide, make sure to pop more than 1 seed so you have an alternative / backup in case one fails or males out

4 Likes

GSC or GG4, GG4 gets so beautifully dark and resinous!!! I freaking love GG4! @Kimmyann253 I love seeing this!!! So cool seeing your aerogarden grow start to finish :smiley:

1 Like

Did I not also send you some Bruce Banner - a big contender…

2 Likes

I’d go with GSC @Kimmyann253 I’m working on 2 GG4 they sure have been slow taking off

1 Like

Nope. Didn’t get that one

1 Like

I like skittelz! Chase the rainbow! :v:

2 Likes

No sir @Mrb53004 I sure didnt

1 Like

Gee, I must have goofed. I had on my list of what I sent you
Tangerine Auto - Bruce Banner Auto -GirlScoutCookie Auto - and Pineapple Auto - and Frankenstein…
Early Miss, Skittlez, AK47, but do not have the GG4 on the list. If I did, they might be photo period and not auto…I can’t remember
you know, SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS

2 Likes

I got lemon haze Frankenstein gsc, and gg4 are you saying the GG4 is photos @Mrb53004

1 Like

Correction Ak47 GG4 Lemon haze an Frankenstein

1 Like

Glad to see the grow has turned out great and it’s in the drying phase.

I’d definitely vote for an indica hybrid. Those are some of my faves. :heart_eyes::yum::drooling_face:

1 Like

no, your gg4 are auto…I was replying to Kimmy

2 Likes

Hey look at you​:clap::clap::clap:. I vote for Frankenstein. Keep us posted.

1 Like

I vote for Frankenstein and all the stines. Send full stines. I’m taking up beer drinking now since I can only live vicariously.

2 Likes

Gee, so many votes for Frankenstein… Sometimes the world doesn’t need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster." Frankenstein Auto, that green monster, living in your closet

3 Likes

There’s not enough room in the closet.

3 Likes

@kmac03 hey stranger how you been

2 Likes