Vegging healthy ladies

Took some pictures before work yesterday ladies are happy!

10 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Lookin’ happy & healthy @Janderson2902 !

3 Likes

Beautiful garden! The front-left plant looks really full!
What is that growing in some of the pots? Looks like a form of clover?
And is the gnome there to supervise or act as security?! :sunglasses: :rofl:

4 Likes

@Janderson2902 digging the vibe you’ve got going here. Healthy plants in a fun environment. That companion clover is killing it too. :v::call_me_hand::metal:

2 Likes

@MDBuds thanks bro gotta make the environment a little fun. Also something funny my cat is scared of the gnomes and she won’t go in my tent if she sees it she hisses and runs away lol. Cat like to nibble on the leaf’s when I water and ever since I put the gnomes she don’t dare .

4 Likes

@Bill lol gnome keeps the cat out of the tent when I water she don’t like it. Yes that is clover in the pots love the benefits of that stuff.

3 Likes

Hell man if it works it works. I wish my cat was scared of that stuff but he’s a savage. He’ll chase off opossums and raccoons 3 times his size and if I put a gnome in my tent he’d probably try to kill it and the plant. I just keep him as far away from my plants as I can so he doesn’t eat them or destroy them chasing little flying insects around. :joy:

5 Likes

why the clovers? Do they help?

1 Like

Can you explain the clover and nitrogen fixing in layman terms. I get that they convert atmospheric nitrogen into useable nitrogen, but wouldn’t that all be locked up in the clover? Also the gnomes, again in layman terms, as I am a bit of a dummy.

1 Like

@2_minutes_in_the_box & @RaiderZ28 this link is the best I have seen explain the clover cover crop. The gnomes are just for fun they scare my cat and makes for a uplifting environment :grin:.

https://www.agweb.com/article/benefits-of-white-clover-as-a-cover-crop-NAA-university-news-release

2 Likes

Those are looking gorgeous! Good color

1 Like

Hi @Janderson2902 your ladies look amazing. What grow medium do you use. I like the way it looks in the cloth (?) pots.