Update on 2nd grow

Hey guys, I did some training and used seed meal for the bug issue. Bugs are almost gone, very few left. Here are some pictures, what do you think.

3 Likes

Those look absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you, there are good teachers in this community.

2 Likes

@Shameless1963 :v: Looking Sweet! to prevent fungus gnats try BTi …start treating your soil two weeks before planting or transplanting. works every time (photos of product) Merry Christmas 20210907_120825 Internet_20210907_120745_3 Pretty in Green ships it to you fast and they are very proud of their product of nature

1 Like

Will dođź‘Ť, thank you and Merry Christmas.

1 Like

@Shameless1963 i bet you’ve noticed that fly strips dribble and drip under lights and fans …try Ace Hardware for the tall yellow round tubed strips with white paint can lids for stands. They are yellow and have flies as decoys under the clear sticky stuff and are the same as product used for Fungus Gnat Strips. get busy on the soil two or three weeks before planting or transplanting with BTi and you likely won’t need them. Google:
BTi Pretty in Green and Watch the easy Video.

1 Like

Good morning, very good, I’m on it. I will be soil building on my next grow (2-3 weeks prior of course) I appreciate your experienced advice. Have a safe day.

1 Like

@Shameless1963 i only help because we all need it. and i’m not perfect at it. it’s never critical type stuff like this stuff was. Check it out :laughing: i had to give you a big laugh. i can’t help but defend people First grow. I think she's ready?!

1 Like

I’m a newbie and I’m learning from all you guys and gals

2 Likes

@Blakjezuz great to meet you Merry Christmas and like you i love this Homegrown Cannabis Co. Show :v:

3 Likes

Likewise brother…should be a good Christmas :christmas_tree: this year

2 Likes

@Blakjezuz Welcome to the forum glad you found use happy growing

2 Likes

@Shameless1963 i’ve never used seed meal. fungus gnats hatch larvae in 3 week cycles. so let us know how the seed meal is doing for you. The war on pests needs all the organic methods we can pass along some time or another.

I’ll definitely let you know, as of right now there are very few left.

1 Like

What seeds is used for the seed meal

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks didn’t see what kind of seed meal it was

1 Like