First grow. I think she's ready?!

Hello! I getting to the end of my first grow. One was a little slo takin off but I received some good advice from y’all and now she comin along.

Only one of my 3 Purple Haze Autos (I believe) is ready.
What do u think? (pic #3)
The other two arent thriving as much. Still feeding nutes to the two. Fox farm brand… Please advise.

Purple haze autoflower going into week 9. Using fox farm ocean forest in 3gl fabric pots.
Vivosun VS1000 Led grow light 24/7

3 Likes

Do you see how jacked your plants look? Look at the leaves there yellowish and leaves are pointing up, a shure sighn of over feeding, flush out plant check ph and correct if nessasary let plants alone for a few days to recover, cut back on nutrients and do not feed everytime you water.

2 Likes

kinda harsh there…but thanks for the advice. I dont feed at every watering nor do I use the full amount of notes.

So flush all of them?

5 Likes

All i can say is in my humble opinion you overfed it, likley shocked it, the exact same thing happend to me and i do not bealive i said it was your first grow, all i can tell you i see with my eyes, here is a pic of some auto i think blueberry and i overfed bloom nutes as soon as i saw the leaves jacked up i knew i burned my tips, autoflowers are notoriously easy to burn as im shure you know and its not even that bad i have seen plants toasted.

or maybe im wrong!

1 Like

Ok, thank you. How do you manage your plants when one is flowering and the others arent. They are all in one tent and I’m concerned about humidity/temps between the 2 stages.
I plan on getting another tent, but in the mean time…

1 Like

I strongly disagree with @snoleperd76 assessment. I think your plant looks great, I love the purple fall colors you’ve got. I think you’re a week or two away, look for some amber trichomes to appear and a few more of the pistil hairs (60-70%) to turn orange.

It’s perfectly natural for the plant to start looking that way at that point in its life. Many people say if you have a lot of extra chlorophyll like Timothy, it will lead to a harsher smoke.

8 Likes

@snoleperd76 hey, show us your liver punching Grow. or is that why you seem crude. help us understand you or get some paper out and write more of a coaching type address then edit it to a form people would buy in a book. then post it here as this forum is wanting to love on people. Be at least: Easy on My Soul when speaking to growers or anyone you don’t face eye to eye with or you sound like a internet tough guy Troll @MommaTT Hugs, i’ll smoke your buds :point_left: my wife said to tell you that. it’s beautiful. colors could be genetic and perfect. it’s a healthy firm plant. at that stage of Flower you’re going to start yellowing some leaves. Flush when you are Satisfied there is no more growth fat wise like judging toward beer can width buds. You can test your plant by Tipping one big bud about 1/8 inch on the plant. to signal the plant to stop growing more tall bud and start the fattening up bud stuff. wait a week then if no fatten up then get ready to start eye glassing for those clear trichomes to turn to Amber Waves of a beautiful song

5 Likes

@snoleperd76 shortly after Vietnam a cowboy told me a life changing thought lesson. He told me face to face, Friend you are To Hard To Love. i’ve hardly ever criticized anyone since. Nuff Said :wave: Merry Christmas

6 Likes

Right on, I know actually what you are saying.
That guy is still around, tried to get me to go to another site, I realized who/what he was right away and blow him off.

3 Likes

@Shameless1963 i ain’t mean. i’m a Green Loving Machine :v::laughing: LMAO!! 4Ever!!

3 Likes

Thanks for this one – we forget people can’t hear our tone of voice. I’m often snarky and it doesn’t come through in print. Love one another – we could all be fighting for our lives in Ukraine. We’re blessed.