Unable to Diagnose

STATS:

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed = Soil
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF = Happy Frog Ph’d Soil
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths = 5 Gallon Buckets (w/drainage)
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) = Ph’d to 6.5
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable =
• Indoor or Outdoor = Indoor
• Light system = Electric Sky
• Temps; Day, Night = Maintained at 75 degrees
• Humidity; Day, Night = 67 -70%
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size = Multiple Rotating Fans
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, = AC on both ends, Humidifiers, De-Humidifier
• Co2; Yes, No = Co2 Bags

Here are some leaf PICS:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!An_IRjRFNe4hgZg_j3zj2f70e-1buA?e=WVSXQP
https://1drv.ms/u/s!An_IRjRFNe4hgZg-nfEMYhfbG8fuTA?e=3asgK5

So I am currently feeding once a week with 1 Tsp of Fox Farm Big Bloom, 1/2 Tsp of Grow big and
Tiger Bloom.

I water daily based on metered moisture levels per plant and usually its 1000 ml of ph’d water per plant.

Plants are 3-4 ft tall and flowering.

Can Kyle or one of Administrators comment Please!

IN ADDITION:

I was adding CalMag 1 Tsp until Flowering started, then discontinued.

I mostly have white twisty tips, but a few have the leaf’s I shown.

With good soil, Ph’d water and a great growing environment, I am at a loss on
if this is Nutrients or something else.

@MTSayers my first thought was ‘burn’ or overdose of some kind take a look at this link to see if anything matches what you see
Marijuana Nutrient Problems & Symptoms by Picture | Grow Weed Easy

1 Like

Pics of the entire plant would be helpful. If these are lower leaves are you’re in week 6 or so of flower, there is absolutely nothing to worry about, it’s perfectly natural and it’s a process called “senescence”.

Otherwise, it looks like cal-mag but I’ll bet that’s not the problem. Based on your description I would suspect overwatering rather than nutrients. I know you said you are metering, but it’s more about what the plant says than the meter.

A much more foolproof method is to simply get a feel for the weight of your pots. Water is much heavier than the soil+plant, and once you get a feel for it, you’ll know exactly where they are at. A meter could be fooled if it’s not probing deep enough. In a laboratory setting water level is measured by weight.

1 Like

Pictures please we need to see the whole plant @CurrDogg420 suggest would really help @MTSayers

Sorry they are sleeping now until 4pm (CST). I will upload shortly thereafter.

1 Like

Here is the right side of my Grow:

Here is the left side of my Grow:

Here is the last two plants:

This one is showing White twisty tips:

This is the main plant with issues:

Some close-ups of the leaves on the previous plant:

Here is another problem plant:

Leaves on this plant:

Last plant with burnt tips:

1 Like

Well, now that does put things in perspective. :star_struck: Nice grow!

Here’s what the internets say about rust colored spots on cannabis leaves:

I think it’s cal mag, like I said. But man if it was mold, I wouldn’t want to spike the entire grow to save it. We’re gonna need better pics and more opinions.

If it’s cal mag you probably won’t be able to correct it, but it doesn’t appear to be a major problem for your yield on the plant. It won’t grow trikes on any unhealthy spots.

1 Like

Do have any insects around in there man that’s alot of plants to take care of do you have help with your grow @MTSayers

1 Like

As @CurrDogg420 was saying brown spots and yellowing on leaves is cal/mag defiency

No I’m on my own. I check regularly for insects, aphids, etc…

If I didn’t have these Nute problems, the rest is easy enough.

I’m thinking of switching to Fox Farm Ocean Forest instead of the Ph’d
Fox Farm. The latter seems to sit at around 7 on the ph scale.

Might be a bit to hot for me.

I’ll add a little on the next feeding and follow closely.

Thanks

You don’t have just cal/mag @MTSayers

I’ll tell you what thought. The Smell of this grow is Amazing. :smiley:

Banana Kush and Grand Daddy Purple.

I bet it is i have triple P and pure indica going smelling great so you don’t have cal/mag on hand

@MTSayers your VPD is slightly off for the stage of growth. It’s perfect for veg and early flower but getting into mid to late flower you will want to lower the temperature and humidity. VPD issues can cause nutrient issues with cal mag.

If you can bring humidity to around 50% and you’ll be right on the money with your temperatures. It will also cause the plant to drink more from the roots and take up the nutrients instead of taking water from the air. Will solve your calmag issue for sure.

If they aren’t drinking enough from the roots they aren’t getting the nutrients you’re putting in.

2 Likes

@MTSayers if you want a bit of color you can drop temps and humidity at night too.

Day time 75f and 50% humidity. Night time 65f and 35-40% humidity.

1 Like

No I have plenty of CalMag and was using it until they flowered. I don’t want to cause Nitrogen issues so I stopped.

I’m feeding once every 7 days and using half the manufacturers suggested amounts.

You are right about the humidity, I should start bringing it down now.

1 Like

I use the Fox Farm Trio as well.