Unable to Diagnose

@MTSayers adjust humidity and temperature before adjusting feed. Wait about a week after temp amd humidity adjustment to monitor the plant. If the issue persists increase feed slowly. If issue is fixed just maintain your normal flower feeding schedule.

1 Like

++++ ALERT++++ *Problem Getting Worse

So I have noticed the problem is spreading and I’m getting all kinds of issue popping up.

I am keeping Temperatures at 75 degrees during light cycle and lowering to 60-65 degrees during night cycle which is 18 on 6 off.

I have adjusted humidity to 50-55%

Soil Ph is running 6.8 - 7.0 (usually 7.0)

I am setting the water Ph to 6.5.

I am feeding once a week of the following:

Fox Farm (Big Bloom) = 1 Tbsp.
Fox Farm (Grow Big) = 1 Tbsp.
Tiger Bloog = 1 Tbsp.
CalMag = 1/2 Tbsp.

I wonder if the Happy Frog Ph’d soil is too hot??

Here are some PICS showing the issues.

Twisted Tips and whitening on the ends:

This plant has issues all over:

This plan is showing some unique twisting:

This one has rust spots (They don’t rub off):

This is on three separate plants:

This one has spindly leaves and the sugar leaves are wilted:

NOTE: Not a Sativa

So I am seeing both Nute burn and nutrient deficiencies. Am I wrong?

This is so confusing at this point !!

*HELP Please…

@MTSayers based on every thing you have said here and pictures I still think you are overfeeding

1 Like

But I feed every 7 days. Don’t most feed every three days???

I’m also feeding them less than half the recommended doseage.

Can you all see why I am so confused here.

I have plants showing nute burn and other showing nute deficiencies all using the same exact soil,
environment, etc…

Here’s me freaking out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :cold_sweat: :scream: :confounded: :angry:

1 Like

@MTSayers potassium deficiency. Increase your flower feed a little. Potassium is needed to take in water and nutrients and signs can be similar to nutrient burn with new growth coming in twisted.

@MTSayers I wish had a definite answer for you…soil can be different in different bags, genetics cause her to not look picture perfect or grow perfect…just don’t give up keep looking for your issue

I would say a 12 1`2 would be a better idea right now than enything else I always burn twelve twelve in flower than I have no such problems most Nutrients you will use are suggesting 12 12 with thgeir products I at week 5 in flower start cutting back a bit and do a water feed water water feed everybody is different but not me I know everything just don’t ask me.

Did you consider that I am growing Auto’s ??

I’ve been using ocean forest for 2 grows now and working excellent! Just don’t add nutes for at least 4 weeks into it you’ll be fine. I’m actually going to stick with ocean even for my next grow. Your problem DOES look like a Calcium issue for sure. Tell me, are the leaves that have most of the issues getting the light? That would be Cal.

I got on a routine of watering once every 3-4 days, but every watering I alternate with nitrogen nute for veg., recharge, and Cal/mag supplement. I add about 3/4 to full strength. I just had my own Calcium deficiency problem of which I just posted yesterday so you can check my problem leaf out.

@MTSayers I only have experience with auto in this grow of 3 plants. I see each grows entirely different than a photo and only one came close to typical. Each of them gave me signs of issues at different times but I just kept to my routine. I did feed them different than my photo to account for their shorten life and growth cycle. I also believe they do better if you do reduce the light to 12/12 towards the end. One plant started budding almost immediately, another after about the 4th week and another after 8 weeks no flower so I put her to 12/12 and within 2 days she budded. I had to harvest one last saturday, 75 days grow, since it was time for her, she started flower with first branches. I can see the last 2 auto will go past 90 days before harvest.

1 Like

Cal mag bro! Thats the problem.

After a lot of thought and symptom checking. I believe that MDBUDS was correct with the Potassium deficiency.

All the symptoms are there. Instead of cutting back on recommended nutrients, I should have stuck with the recommended dosage. I probably caused more damage by not realizing this sooner.

Fox Farm Soil is supposed to be used in conjunction with the liquid trio and the suggested amounts apparently work best to promote growth.

I had a similar issue on my last grow and only when I increased the dosage up did I notice any improvement. I just assumed nutrient burn, when a deficiency was probably the culprit.

So, I’m going to go back to feeding every three days and try to get this deficiency resolved quickly.

I’m going with my gut on this one. Thanks MDBUDS for steering to the right path.

3 Likes

I think you should flush and then feed recharge and cal/mag. Give a week the start feeding again. Those dark green leaves mean to much nitrogen. I have a couple grows under my belt with ffof mix with strawberry fields and the soil is to hot for autos. I have actually gone a whole grow of autos with that soil mix and only gave cal/mag and water.

I was under the impression that CalMag in the flowering stage will cause a nitrogen overload and your saying to start adding it again. Interesting??

I am using the regular Fox Farm Ph’d (6.8 - 7.0) mix. I am going to switch to the Ocean Forest for my next run. The Ocean Forest is supposed to run less HOT ( 6.5 - 6.8 ). I need that space incase I get a spike in Ph.

Thanks for your input.

This is what I use when I get a cal/mag deficiency

UPDATE

So I’m attaching a link to my video of my operation. Sorry about the background noise. When I re-cover the walls, the background noise should be significantly reduced, with better reflective qualities.

Grow Room Video