This root ball is amazing

@Dabbindeebo LoL friends tend to get really friendlier round here come harvest time

1 Like

That’s exactly why I don’t have any I keep my friends anonymous and online

2 Likes

@dmtscravey friends? LoL if you want to get Rattle Snake Bit just walk out thru some cactus :dizzy_face:

1 Like

My friends never really ask for it. They were here because u asked them over for a cured party brother. We share amongst one another anyways,so its all good.

1 Like

I meant i asked the over

1 Like

I was mostly just joking anyway that’s what we do to I have a couple other growers (my brother and another guy and we all just help support each other between harvests so it works out well and I always have to give it to a few people just to see how they like it.

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo i was just joking :wink: i still have 4 of my growing buds from high school. we compete grows at each other at deer and then elk camp in a 25 year old Buffalo Tent. i don’t always win but someone always gets pushed into the Camp Fire :palm_tree: over Bogarting the Camp Joint

2 Likes

I feel you brother. Thats whats up.

2 Likes

Lmao!:rofl::rofl::rofl: sounds like yall have loads of fun

1 Like

@DollarBill That sounds a little harsh to me lol I mean maybe just a swift kick to the balls would do I am not sure fire is needed lol

2 Likes

Lmao! Right… they play a little rough​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@dmtscravey Elk Camp is rough, we use to keep the cooler in the truck so we could Football Drench each other til one of us froze a toe :smile: we voted for Fire LMAO! no joke

1 Like

@dmtscravey actually i got drenched one year and i had a bear tazer and i let him have High Volt :flushed: next year we went to fire, it’s loads more fun and looks Cartoon Like :weight_lifting_man:

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo think that’s bad, i hope we’re all alive the day after this Election. do i have doubts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Yall some like the friends from impractical jokers. Lol

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo yes sir, when Hunting wear tennis shoes, that way you can outrun your hunting buddies in a Bear Attack :joy:

LoL my wife just said, Hippy go do your Medicine and settle down :grin: i said,

“Gladly”

That’s kind of like where I was raised except you didn’t have to out run a bear It was the cops and I just had to out run my buddy to get away!

1 Like

@dmtscravey LoL bro, i was waiting until after the election to talk those frick’n Cop Farts

1 Like

Bro, just made canna butter for the first time today. Made from the trimmings of Stacey. Smells amazing. Gonna make some cookies or brownies tomorrow.

4 Likes