This root ball is amazing

@Dabbindeebo @Butterflymusic a seed like that has happened maybe 10 times in all my years. the bean inside couldn’t push the seed hull off because it was a hard little ball and i mean Hard like the hull itself it looked soft till i thought “i cant breed that plant” and i replanted.

1 Like

I’ve had them do that, in my own opinion I believe its along the lines of growing to quickly and ur seeing what’s inside the seed b4 ur supposed to, once it spends a day or two under a good light itll take the basic green seedling shape we consider normal, at least that’s my experience when they do that, I’ve not looked any further into it bc it’s never been a problem so this is just my own hypothesis lol

2 Likes

@Eggs it’ actually because the grower ME didn’t plant that seed deep enough, the seed sheds it’s hull by the soil rubbing on it as it swells to a bean split. it takes the right amount of time underground to shed fully

1 Like

Yes lol the problem is it is above ground sooner than it shld be, at least that’s the conclusion I’ve come to, and honestly not deep enough is probably the exact problem I have bc I worry to much about planting to deep I’ll make my little hole n always knock some dirt back in bc I feel safer goin too shallow rather than too deep

2 Likes

@Eggs i have nothing to say wrong about germinating seeds in paper towels and how could i when people grow beautiful plants and show them here. but i firmly believe that fight thru the ground at birth is the way to test where you will be in 20 weeks. the paper towel has no sand paper affect. You gotta fight for the Right to hold 6 ounces in your indoor branches. i soil plant as deep as i would using my index finger to the first knuckle testing water then use a spray bottle to water. i must have brought that one seed to the top of my loose material watering

1 Like

Sounds like there growing a whole seedling in a paper towel lol I plant it when the tap is between 1/8 and 1/4 of an inch or so then straight into the dirt lol I just help a little lol

3 Likes

@Eggs LoL there ain’t no Rules and uh Thank God …for that tough little weed plant :smile: Have a Great Day brad bro

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo hey bro you Ok? Hope all is getting better and well

HGCC GG #4 Fem. :palm_tree:

4 Likes

Beautiful…& beautifully high! :wink:

1 Like

@Butterflymusic after all these years the only two things i’ve never grown bored of is My Wife and The Possibilities involved in Growing Weed for myself. it could be a brag deal like in my Past of: Who close around me here has :sunglasses: The Best Weed come show off time

1 Like

@Butterflymusic Peace! be with all who pass by passing time right. and we ain’t chasing White Rabbits :smile: that’s for Jefferson Airplane to explain. What happened to those days. now they go to Rehabs when they could have listen to a song and dab at home. Studies: Dabs are being used as a support stimulus to substitute for hard drugs during recovery. Yay! Weed! We Knew It All Along

1 Like

High DollarBill, you know I agree with you. Cannabis is such a mood changer as well as stabilizer that whoever does not indulge to find what the true meaning of cannabis is well then I believe they’re missing out. It doesn’t matter what age you are, get a seed. Put it in a cup. Rinse it everyday, replenish the water. When the Taproot that little white thing that comes out looking like a elephant’s horn, that’s what’s called the Taproot it’s time for it to go in to the ground or dirt. Then, plant it now in dirt and watch it grow to be a beautiful plant. Use the medicine for whatever you wish.

Most recently, I’ve been just boiling some Cannabis leaves with seasonings in the microwave. In a bowl with little bit of water for whatever seasonings I choose, I am at about 2 tablespoons of crushed leaves or bud if you want if you have that much weed, then cook it. Stir It Up I even add dried onions and any dried product or ready product at it! After the seasonings are pretty will cooked I usually wait until the Cannabis is a little bit limp but not burnt so you have to watch it about 10 to 30 seconds then let it set, 10 to 30 seconds let it sit, and check to see that it’s not cooking too much. For the instant rice/reg. rice, it’s just a 1~ part water 1~ part rice however much you want put that much water in with the seasonings in the same bowl… very simple. The Cannabis cooks down in the food & tastes wonderful. I’ve also added some canned mushrooms & some of the starkist tuna packets like the lemon pepper it’s excellent absolutely wonderful meal! Let me not get into making the pate and all of that of course; I always want to have the Tuna Pate that’s my deal. I love Pate!

So, yes, I firmly agree with you, if you’re having a bad day and go to your closest cannabis store and by a joint, man! Because one pill makes you larger, one pill makes you smaller, when joint takes care of it all! Just remember in that song Grace Slick says to go ask Alice when you’re small, so you don’t have to take that pill and you can just smoke a joint. One of my dreams is to do a duet with Grace Slick. I named one of my first plants Gracie in honor of Grace Slick. So drop the pills phone & go have a smoke grab a seed and enjoy the flowers. Spoken from a true lover cannabis.:wink:

2 Likes

Happy to be growing & sharing the “Brag” in excellent weed! Can’t get bored with love& weed. Peace :dove:, Love & :butterfly: Great Weed, man! :butterfly: :seedling:

2 Likes

@Butterflymusic i think Alice knows :wink:

1 Like

@Butterflymusic Happy Holidays …Peace …Faith and …Hope

1 Like

So Stacey was a freakin hit at my Halloween party!! Bro, she tasted so good. Very one in attendance were stoned off their ass!! Made me feel really proud can wait to get this next grow going. Seeds are germinating now. Gonna be much better this time. I was giving out pre rolled blunts of Stacey all night.

4 Likes

@Dabbindeebo Hod Damn, Bud Party Deebo for President :triumph: Puff Puff :tada::laughing::tada:

1 Like

Bro, we had so much fun. Stacey was responsible for getting everyone e lit af!! We smoked a little over an ounce of her.

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo hahaha i bet that was a Blast to Show Off :grin:

Hell yeah it was! Everyone wants more. They keep calling. Lol. But I told them they’d have to wait till my next harvest.:man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like