This root ball is amazing

Didn’t know the root ball was going to look this great.

7 Likes

@Dabbindeebo Wow! now that’s what i preach about. Roots Roots Roots …roots like that were nutrient watered perfectly

4 Likes

Preciate it! Really! That means a lot!!:100::fist:t6:

1 Like

bro, in my opinion Healthy Roots are First Priority. i’m not growing Plants, i’m growing Roots that can carry these Awesome Genetics that we are fortunately able to aquire these days. @Dabbindeebo Life’s Good.

7 Likes

Yes sir! Haven’t heard it put like that before, but I like it. I agree

3 Likes

have you torn one of those roots open and looked at the root ball? @Dabbindeebo trust me the root ball is fist size and the feeders care not because they have been fed right. Nothing like filling up a five gallon like that. i have really enjoyed watching your families Complete Success as a first time grower. Have a Great Evening

3 Likes

Thanks brother! @DollarBill Thanks for all the encouragement! Yall are the best in this forum!!

3 Likes

@Dabbindeebo

There’s a growers saying:

“Healthy roots, healthy fruits”

With a nice healthy root structure like that, you should be expecting some healthy bud!

4 Likes

@Dabbindeebo @Khatru One Week no stem and i’m thinking Root

4 Likes

i germinated all three seeds in the soil

4 Likes

:100: Absolutely, no roots, no growth, no harvest! :+1:

3 Likes

DollarBill,

I wanted to share at least my experience with either doing a pre-soak or putting them directly into soil. As with everything I’ve ever grown in Cannabis plants, they really seem to be more of a 60% being a water-loving & needing to a 40% soil needing. Cannabis seems to suck the water, especially at the budding times. I’ve had to soak my seeds before planting them because sometimes I don’t put enough water or don’t get the humidity just right.

One that I thought would never grow to be anything is this little one I named ‘The Baby’ because it was so small. The photo of the little one ‘The Baby’, that photo was on 3-11-2020. The newer photo was taken on 9-15-2020 & it’s still small, and it’s about 5" tall at full growth. He’s’a an SFV OG ~Dwarf Male.

2020-03-11 02.36.03

You very well could have a shorter or possibly a dwarf in that little plant you showed a photo of.

For me it’s the old soak, and I keep them warm when soaking. :wink:

1 Like

@Butterflymusic :grin: the wife has babies everywhere (Sour OG Autos)

:yum: it’s all Fun

1 Like

she grew this from a package of seeds :open_mouth:

3 Likes

@Dabbindeebo ever seen a seed pop out of the ground looking like this? :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve never see that, but it seems the little plant really wanted to grow…it popped right out! :seedling:

1 Like

I’ve only seen a cactus like in the store or a plant nursery…that’s so cool. :wink:

1 Like

I was like…he’s mentioning there’s marijuana growing…but all I see is a palm plant maybe? Then I went back & saw these little itty-bitty baby cannabis plants growing…who would know? Ahh, incognito…way cool! Yup…all in good fun; if not we’d be so bored with life. Thanks so much for sharing…you made me go back to see them…I found them! Peace. :wink:

1 Like

@DollarBill wooow! No I haven’t! Does that happen often?

2 Likes

I appreciate it! I really hope so! Shes drying now. Day 2 drying

2 Likes