The ladies got a new hair style

5 Likes

I’m very new to growing pot; I just got a grow-house like yours, why do you have fans in your space?

3 Likes

Air circulation and breeze simulation

3 Likes

They look very healthy! Keep up the nice work. Just about to get started myself but so many opinions on lights…ugh.

2 Likes

@Munchy what lights? :sunglasses:

Happy Thanksgiving

2 Likes

I was going to go with the Spider Farmer 4000 LED. That way it should be enough coverage for my 4x4, that’s what I was going to go with. I have a gorilla tent and a fan can with exhaust for 6 plants at max. Can I plant both Sativa and Indica together or is best to do one or another inside?

2 Likes

@Munchy yes, sounds great you’ll grow nice buds. the sativa will want to grow up taller than the indica but with a Sea of Green or lots of trimming on the sativa, i’ve grown both together many times

2 Likes

@DollarBill thanks for the feedback, yours looks so yummy :yum:

2 Likes

@Munchy my wife calls me El Cheap-O :grinning: guess why hahahahaha

Great to Meet You :joy: Hope you got a Thanksgiving Laugh

2 Likes

Love how you make due with what you have. I’m new to inside but you give me inspiration, thank you. I’m not spending over a grand on a light, that’s absurd to me. Happy Holidays and Growing! I truly appreciate the pictures and feedback.

3 Likes

@Skysthelimit at what week did you do this to your plants? Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

@Munchy i use 63 Watts of Light

Go Big :smiley: i’m the Only One that can make or is Allowed to make people laugh with my Lights hahahaha. We have a greenhouse, This is More Fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: at 6 weeks i top and put that low heat red light up to tease the plant. After a time, i tie the two limbs down to make all the buds Main Colas Gorilla Glue #4 Fem. of last grow, also i put the red light on the first week of popping out of the ground mimmicing 12/12 hours Dawns and Dusks even though i use 18/6

2 Likes

Love it, you are amazing, love how you improvised. I didn’t want to go and get a shop light for the beginning grow stage, too big and bulky for where I was starting them. Also, I have never seen them go from such small plants into such large containers.

2 Likes

@Munchy when LED came out years ago i bought a case of those LED low heat bulbs telling my wife “i’ll never need lights again” she’s waiting for me to go light crazy again because of this site, but i’m not going back on my word cuz i am Satisfied. wife uses them for everything and all kind of plants. This next year we’ll use the greenhouse half sun half lights it has slide down roof glass panels. i’ll still have more fun inside

1 Like

That’s what I needed to hear. I’m a daughter of an immigrant and pretty cheap too so I’ve been told, :laughing:. All this technology about growing inside has made me hesitant. I just need to do it but I wanted to make sure the LED lights were right ones. You have made this old school woman more comfortable with moving ahead. Knowing I didn’t have all the technology before and grew fantastic Maryjane with what I had. Thanks again @DollarBill and I hope you don’t mind if I ask you questions as I move further into my stages. :v:t3:

1 Like

Hey @Munchy if your looking for a light for cheap there’re several people on the forum that have lights for sale including myself if your interested.

1 Like

@Munchy best policy is: Youtube for free Everything you can type in about everything you are interested in. if i teach or help it’s impossible to explain typing. Simple Stuff hahahaha i’m King hahahaha :herb::joy::palm_tree: you go to using all kinds of Nutes and things like a Pro :joy: you will Not need me

2 Likes

@2Grow4Love see there, 2Grow to the Rescue! Happy Holidays. Turkey is a Must if you want Cranberry MoonRocks

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hey sorry I haven’t gotten back sooner I waited until day 20 on my green cracks and a little longer on my blue dream but basically from what I’ve been looking up and reading after about 3 nodes you should be able to start LST training

3 Likes

@munchy I had a hard time with lights also. I ended up not being able to make my mind up so I got 3 :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: the first was a small hps the second was a bestva 3000 watt full spectrum which I haven’t tried yet and the last was a growers choice e720 which I’m using now and I’m really happy with.

3 Likes