The ladies got a new hair style

Cool, thanks for the information @. Everyone has great ideas and research is a key. Though sometimes a little improvising is needed too. I just have to grow for it, hehe.
I truly appreciate this forum for all the patience, knowledge and the great people I have meet. I broke the vertebrates in my lower spine at 12 yrs. but no one believed me, lol. Eventually I had a fusion with a laminectomy. Let’s just say I’ve been puffing away for 40 years and it’s so nice to have the option to grow it legally now. I was an activist for this, sow (pun intended) it’s my time to reap the rewards now.

Love those crazy nugs @DollarBill

3 Likes

@Munchy Wish i could give everybody one. so i’ll just show you how this one tore in half :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Now, if that was sent to my friends here in Arizona :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i’d be typing Neener Neener at them to

1 Like

Too funny! Nice and funky with oozy goodness…made from nature with a helping hand.

2 Likes

@Munchy Thank You, sometimes i outdo and surprize myself. like right now when my Head went Spinning. :v: Goodnight

2 Likes

@Munchy :v: it’s ALL Fun GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: look at you posting a video

5 Likes

And I thought I was just smoking too much :rofl:

6 Likes

:laughing: hahahaha hahahaha New Phone