The ladies are starting to flower 🌺

12 Likes

lookin great! Cant wait to see them stack on some weight! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Now it starts to get exciting!

Looks great @Skysthelimit :v::+1:

1 Like

Thanks your not kidding I find myself wanting to go look at them every 10 minutes!!!:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thank you I agree :blush::blush:

1 Like

She is absolutely stunning and proud of herself, as she should be.

1 Like

Thank you @kmac03 I appreciate that

2 Likes

Thanks @Khatru I’m really excited and happy with them I’ve learned a lot from you guys so thank you

3 Likes

Thanks @Highigan I appreciate that

1 Like

Wow, I’m excited for you, they look very healthy! Nothing like watching them grow! It’s like we are all little eager children at the holidays, love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @Munchy I was super excited when I saw the first bud start too it made all the time and effort up to this point so worth it :blush::blush::v:t3:

2 Likes

@Skysthelimit Gorgeous! Looks like this harvest will be a lovely one for you, your girls are set up for success!

Thanks @Kronic I really appreciate all the help and knowledge :v:t3:

1 Like

@Skysthelimit No problem! It makes me smile being able to share it, much love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My GDP is flowering, she’s a bush. Try to prune lower & large fan leaves. Not sure if I’m doing it right, but she seems happy. Temp 68-71% rH 41-46%. 2nd week since changing 12/12. Light 14"above talest cola.

Thoughts ya’ll

2 Likes

Oh yeah, you got this going on. Now that you are in flower stage, less manipulation. You can trim some, some, some ( there is a point to SOME…not all, not a lot) of the lower fan leaves but leave a solar canopy (like the upper canopy but around the edges to catch that light for photosynthesis. You can thin out the UNDERNEATH. I never trim more than 30-40% of lower fans at a time. It only takes a day or 2 to see the plant come back. Then you can trim a little more. Then letter rip and watch her stretch, grow thicker and fill those tops with luscious trichomes.
Your plant looks fabulous. And you cure looks scrumptious. Tell us how the taste and buzz is…

1 Like

This is always an exciting time @Adcrag !

Your girls are coming along nicely :+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks so much for input. My bud was pretty good, still a lil hay smell/taste. Will try after curing longer

I cure bud all the way up to a year and it further develops. I have had bud that was 2 & 3 years old. Still potent if stored correctly. The effects change (not drastically). I have GG4 from 2 years ago, smoked on special occasion. I have AG from last years crop so it is 1.5 yrs old…smokes better now than before

2 Likes

oh I love this phase. I always get overly excited and think this means in 4 weeks I have a harvest ready. oh the patience that growing requires. beautiful ladies you have there…keep us updated!