Thanks for the info

I just want to thank all of you on this forum. I have learned a lot of valuable info so far. Appreciate u

11 Likes

I totally agree John! I have learned a lot as well. It’s great to have a place to come to and ask questions, post pictures and get feedback. There are quite a few knowledgable people here that are willing to help during the entire process.

3 Likes

@MoOG We’re so happy you enjoy our forum and we love having you apart of it! Much Love <3

2 Likes

Thank you very much great to be on here

3 Likes

@MoOG What strains have you most excited to grow in the future? :smiley:

1 Like

I just started some yumbolt auto, a gorilla glue auto, gelato auto. i am a month in with lsd, thc bomb all autos. I want to try Jack Herer and bubblegum next. Honestly I am excited about a lot of strains. limited space for now but at least my state has allowed me to do it legal. I have always been a pretty good gardner. but this is a new thing.

2 Likes

John - let me know about the LSD…after you cure and toke. Does it live up to its hype? How does it grow, is it auto or photo, how does it take to training, etc

1 Like

Will do. I have bent it and done as minimal defoliation as I can. It is about 6 weeks in. Auto but not into flower yet. Part of my first grow so I am learning alot. Does not stress when work on it. Like all of us I would like a great harvest but truthfully I am just loving watching the girls grow and develop.

1 Like

Thanks. I am surprised no flower at 6 weeks in on an auto. What size container and what is your light schedule and type of light?

1 Like

When I started them I had bad lighting so they stretched a lot 6 inches. I had to support them. I almost just started over but decided to go for it and learn. They took about 2 weeks to start doing any veg so I am guessing 4 weeks of actual veg. So I expect flower to start in the next week or so. They are not real big…about ten inches high but man are they bushy. Trying to open bud sughts to light is interesting but I have not managed to kill them yet. Lol using decent led lights now. They have made a difference for sure

1 Like