Terp enhancer and sweetners

I actually have that chart on the trichomes its pretty cool info. Its cream auto and it’s on week 12. I know that how long it flowers is never exact. I’ve only had a 1000w on it for a couple of weeks I was using a weaker light because I didn’t think my wife would actually let me finish one indoors. Lol :laughing: also on molasses no I have not used it at all. Foxfarm soil and nutrients I’ve been adding the Bushdoctor bembe pretty much the same time I’ve been using 1000w. I’ve used molasses in the past with outdoor. Up until this auto I’ve only started plants inside but always grown them outside. I live in chico California and I’ve had my medical card since 2001 so I’ve always kept it outside. But as alot of us do I was getting bored so I thought I’d try to grow one indoors this winter and didn’t want to spend the money on a tent for light proofing so I thought the autos would take care of that issue. Last summer was my first time growing autos. I had them right next to my photo plants in my backyard. I posted some pics from this past summer in this conversation a few days ago :+1: maybe ill get the balls or should I say when my wife lets me.lol ill get a tent and try a photo plant indoors. Honestly in my opinion nothing beets the real thing​:grin::metal:

1 Like

I’m in vegas and grow outside. My tent is OUTSIDE on my porch. I grow auto’s in the winter…Works great…I get a great variety. I have over 30 plants in my tent now…I start my photo in the tent but move them out in the spring. I do not want to set 5gal plus sizes in my tent, it would restrict my Variety…And we all know “VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE”

1 Like

Damn that sounds like a blast!! I wish I had space for that many. I couldn’t agree with you more about variety. I bought some gorilla glue auto seeds to outside this year with my wedding cake photo. I’ve only grown a handful of autos. Which strains do you usually work with. I really enjoyed tangerine dream and would definitely grow it again. I’ve heard so many good things about gorilla glue autos yields and potency. So your advice on strains would be much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

Do you buy your seeds through Homegrown? I have to be honest I haven’t tried any of there seeds yet.

1 Like

IMHO --I have tried other seed stores online but from now on homegrown CC gets all my business. The fact that they have the very best tech support right here on this forum is a major plus for all their customers!

1 Like

I can’t argue with that! That’s why I’m here talking to people. Growers choice is where my brother and I have been buying seeds and we get Monsters outside every time. But man the tech support is very vague not a huge selection and they don’t have a forum like this. The price is honestly the only reason I keep buying there seeds because they are considerably cheaper. Im a big fan of kyle kushman thats how I found this forum which I am very greatful for.

1 Like

I am only on my third grow and I wanted to order as local as possible. Had a quick turn a round ordering and receiving them, and couldn’t be happier with their product. But this forum is what really sealed the deal for me.

1 Like

LOCAL seeds…that was the key. With Covid, seeds from UK were taking 2.5 mos to get here. Missed my seasons, messed up my timing…etc
I bought like $1500 worth of seeds from here…All have been really good except for gg4 auto…I complained to C/S and they gave me credit. I am very happy with them and LOVE the site…Best peeps in the world are right here

AS far as fav’s GSC Auto, Bruce auto, Tang and Pineapple auto, AK47 auto, G13 auto
photo - White widow, Kush, Gelato,
I still buy a few seeds elsewhere that they do not carry. Been searching for SanFernando V
Have a few of my own (bred)…down at f4…a few years in the works
I love Acapulco Gold…Have 2 more seeds left there
Haze…and GRAND DADDY PURP, BUBBA KUSH!
Popped a dozen GSC auto, just put in 1 gal cloths,will scrog and see…like solo cup challenge

sorry, got really off topic here…should have been in another topic
I am guilty of getting off subject and have to try to reel that in. Easy enough to make our own topics…Love this site

1 Like

I feel like if you just let it do it’s thing treat it like it was your photo.It’s going to flower on it’s own is the only difference personally I have like a hybrid type grow I spend way too much money on them but I don’t care people knock people like me on it but I have awesome results so I don’t care everybody grows their own way and has their own techniques so as long as you’re happy with your results that’s what counts I use nutrients from cutting edge solutions line and nutrients from nectar/God’s line and I use terpinator and molasses And a few other things whatever you did with that photo that you had outside that’s what you need to do with that auto Play with the light a little bit as far as in distance but not too much the plant will teach you a lot about itself but everyone is different happy growing brother here’s a picture of one of my first autos got to tall it fell over

2 Likes

Also this one did not show signs that she was ready to go the leaves never started yellowing on her As for a lot of my autos so you have to watch them closer than that once it goes too far it will start to degrade so don’t let them grow too long I usually watch for the calyx I believe that’s what they’re called once I notice them I’m pretty for sure it’s ready to go

1 Like

@Mrb53004

2 Likes

It’s all good. My brother grew Acapulco gold last year. One of the coolest lookin plants. Lots of spacing between branches but damn the colas where huge. No joke like coffee cans. It looked like something from an old cheech and chong movie. Im very excited to grow wedding cake this year. I did an afghan auto great yield just didn’t really like the taste. Tangerine dream was bomb. So far this cream is better inside than it was out. I got some ak autos as a freebie that is going to be the next indoor I try. But I really have high hopes for the gg4 autos. Im going to get some autos from here next time. As for your picture that looks delicious and orange. I can see what you’ve been saying.

1 Like

My father inlaw always goes by the catalyst like you were saying. He says and I quote "those are the pussies and when they are so swollen they look like they’re going to pop like a dog in heat, you pull them ". He a funny old hill Billy. But im just saying the catalyst is a good way to watch is food advice cause the old schoolers do it.:+1::metal::smirk:

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear the ak auto should be a fun one. I’ve been sitting on these seeds for almost a year now.

1 Like

@Athan1982 read a can of V8 Juice :laughing:

LMAO!! from Mountain Hippy Hill Billy @kmac03 :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve been outdone by conversation. :wink: :rofl: :joy: :upside_down_face: :v:t2:

1 Like

@kmac03 Wish i could show you: There are 82 Bud Sites :face_with_monocle: and my Camera Sucks

1 Like

Well, are there 82 sites like on that bull? :nazar_amulet:

I wouldn’t be able to show you 82 sites either. I realize now why my friend commands so much money for what she does. Ha!

82 right on. indoor or outdoor what strain just trying to visualize

1 Like

No doubt I can’t visualize 82 on an indoor

1 Like