finally my move happened, smoothly and a bit chaotic.
I managed to set up the tents and in the rush the plants spent a few days without resting on 24/0, it took me a while to realize, only after 3 days I realized that the timmer was not set correctly.
they suffered a little, Candyland showed some deficiency and it’s good that I didn’t change to 12/12 as soon as I did
this week served to see the best position of the tents and adjust the configuration, in addition to letting the plants recover from stress
with the two tents set up and the big plants and clones separated, I decided to move on to the flora and see what happens. Now starting week 13 of Candyland and week 9 of Bubba.
the clones that are in 1.5L vases, despite having grown since the last update, are fragile and I think I will have to transplant them to larger vases. black spots also appeared on the candyland clones, probably fungus.
these are the updates. With the change of city and all the rush of life it was difficult to update, I hope to post weekly again.