Sweet coffee auto I am beginner

All the pistol are about gone. Day 68 I still don’t see Amber. The trichomes look cloudy with a 60x loupe.
Not sure if I need to pull it. The smell is not as strong
As it was 2 weeks ago.

9 Likes

@Wepop that looks buttery Delicious :+1:

1 Like

The amount of amber is a personal preference. As long as you’ve got cloudy trichomes it can be harvested at any time.

Some people prefer just a little amber, others like more

Looks good :+1:

2 Likes

that’s going to be good smoke. can you imagine the size of seeds that plant could grow crossed

1 Like

As long as the trichomes are milky you’re in the zone for picking, the more the Amber the more narcotic effect of the smoke so if you want some energetic smoke pick before the Amber gets too heavy.
PS wonderful looking plant!

3 Likes

Beautiful girl!!! Definitely ready to come down unless you want more couch lock. If that’s the case go for 15-20% amber then take her down! - Kronic

2 Likes

@Wepop man that’s a nice plant. Sounds like it’s ready. And welcome to the forum. Keep us updated.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input. I think I am going to pull it.
I like the energetic high

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Wepop, good looking auto there! One of the signs it’s ready you will notice the smell is not as strong. Terpenes have reached their full potential and will start to decline over time.

2 Likes

Depending on what kind of high your seeking. If its a cerebral head high id harvest very soon. f more couch lock giver her a little longer:) - Organi

2 Likes

I take a small lower piece and dry it above the lights then sample it to make sure it does what I want. Have a sour diesel auto I am going to partial harvest today. The oldest cola is ready to come off. I will leave the others to ripen a few days longer. I do have mostly milky with a few amber trics and it is a 2 hit high that lasts a few hours.

2 Likes

If this was 2 weeks ago, this was ready for water flush and cure time is NOW

1 Like