Super skunk auto or gorilla glue 4?

I have two autos one is super skunk and the other gorilla glue 4. Ran out of time and budget they are in same pot. Odd to see one of them had all purple nugs which was marked s.s but I’m second guessing the breed any help identifying these strains greatly appreciated

2 Likes

Pics would be helpful

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Tstorm. At the bottom of the window you type in is a small up arrow, next to the monitor symbol, use the up arrow to upload your pics.

1 Like

@Tstorm upload some pics for us! We’ll try to help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

HG GG #4 i can’t remember the age it was then

1 Like

Do these help . It smells purple maybe a mix up still nice

Have you had cold temps lately @Tstorm ? I’ve seen outdoor super skunk go purple in a few buddies of mine with cold enough temps 50 and below is what did it to theirs.

2 Likes

Fan leaves on both are getting coated pretty nice

1 Like

Boi it looks like a few strains tbh haha

But my best guess is your gorilla glue went super purple or your super skunk somehow is a purple kush haha

2 Likes

@Tstorm looks serious and super good

It’s just getting cooler past week but this started purple from start of flower in 80s lower 70s. I guess I’ll just wait and see what the other turns out to be. As long as it’s nice I’m not picky. Thanks for taking a look

2 Likes

No problem! She’s gonna be dank for sure and I mean who doesn’t love colorful bud! :wink:

2 Likes