Spider Farmer 2000

In 3x3 tent with 2 flowers. What percent light intensity should I have on my 15 day old seedlings. Hanking approx. 18 in above @ 18/6 light cycle

Thanks

3 Likes

I’d bet around 50% with how mine liked the spider farmer 1000 at that point, but could start a bit less (maybe 35%) and step it up if you want to play it safe.

Probably can even go more than 50% if they really dig it, I usually would have the intensity a little less when feeding and then up the intensity in the middle part of the light schedule/day, and turn it down a little less before bed.

(I was just kinda trying to imitate the sun rising/setting thinking that the plants would like it)

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s a lot lol. Happy growing!!

2 Likes

@Adcrag yeahhh lol, I bet you can just leave em around 50% (or whatever) and they’ll be more than fine. Happy growing to you as well!

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll change when I water tomorrow.

1 Like

Check the owners manual for your light, it should give recommendations. At least the manual for mine did. Like @CoolBubs mentioned, try it out and see what the plants tell you. Hope this helps :+1::v::sunglasses:

For seedling I would raise to 24-30 in let the ladies stretch at bit. If using the same light for flower I would finish at about 18 in. All looks very healthy!

Ok, gonna raise my light. Here’s today’s pic

!
20201002_174406|375x500

Thanks

3 Likes