Soil Vs Coco For Autos?

Think I’m gonna try & trim more leaves, want it to dry slow, but not mold

3 Likes

@adcrag that’s how I do it. I do a slow dry. The slower it dries the more even it dries and the less you have to worry about extreme rh fluctuations during cure causing mold and mildew.

3 Likes

@MDBuds How about Mississippi River Bottom soil?
There is supposed to be a lot of silt in it

1 Like

I’m totally loving those grow bags. Also, I’m only saying this because it stresses me for you as I’ve never grown an auto…good luck on the defoliation. Here’s to all going well! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

This is after the wet trim.

Have a good evening

5 Likes

Looks delicious. I strive to have buds as big as yours. :crazy_face:

Also, I am in complete love of that color blue. How soothing.

3 Likes

Happy Hanukah…Oh, with the menorah right side up. Remember, light the middle one first (known as samash) and use it to light the far right and move left, one by one as you go through them. Show us so we can see the miracle and say a blessing to give thanks
Please accept apologies in advance- no attempt has been made to poke fun of religion

1 Like

That’s a really nice set up. It’s like going to a weed garden store :blush:

1 Like

That is a very nice blue and some pretty buds !!! it’s always nice to see your efforts in the bowl so to speak :slight_smile: Good Morning to you All

1 Like

:rofl::pray:t5::rofl::rofl: I believe God has a sense of humor, I mean he made us.

Thanks for the humor, COVID makes laughter important, and bud make it better

1 Like

Good morning!!

Have a great day!

2 Likes

I know he has a sense of humor. I can see him standing there, pointing at me, laughing and thinking - You fall for the same trick every time!

2 Likes

Those look great! Congrats man! Hardest part is waiting for them to dry hahaha!

1 Like

Week 4 and the girls are looking great! Started training!

4 Likes

My girls go all coco

3 Likes

They are so beautiful, I felt compelled to sing a song.

1 Like

oh heck yeah! They seem to like the combo im running! Might try 100% coco in the future!

1 Like

Sounds good. If you need any this weekend let me know

1 Like

Week 5 and they beastin! Closest to furthest, Blueberry X Big Devil, GG#4, White Widow! Cant wait to see how these ladies bud out!

6 Likes

Those ladies look like their going to give a good yield!! Keep us posted

1 Like